Britney and her father in Family Guy's new episode (video)

Just now, Stannedforever said:

Here's the transcript (can't provide clip right now sorry:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:)
Brian: Slow down Stevie! Yes there are some white lies that parents tell to their kids, but that's because it's for their own good.

Stevie: Yeah right, that's probably what Britney Spear's father tells her.

*scene changes to Jamie eating cereals and Britney enters the kitchen*

Britney: Dad, can I have some cereal?
Jamie: *eating cereal* There's no cereal. Now, jam in that IUD and go make me some money.

*Britney looking clearly upset while Jamie continues to eat cereal*

Voice over Announcer: Family Guy! We're on Britney's side now that it's popular

Not really that funny :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Stale and offensive. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Lollol. What’s the scene about? 

About Britney and her father 

thisisalecx-ms-juicy.gif

Just now, Stannedforever said:

Here's the transcript (can't provide clip right now sorry:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:)
Brian: Slow down Stevie! Yes there are some white lies that parents tell to their kids, but that's because it's for their own good.

Stevie: Yeah right, that's probably what Britney Spear's father tells her.

*scene changes to Jamie eating cereals and Britney enters the kitchen*

Britney: Dad, can I have some cereal?
Jamie: *eating cereal* There's no cereal. Now, jam in that IUD and go make me some money.

*Britney looking clearly upset while Jamie continues to eat cereal*

Voice over Announcer: Family Guy! We're on Britney's side now that it's popular

Thank you :mariah-hurry:

Just now, Emil87 said:

That shows still on? 

Yes and current season is really good :bouncey:

2 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

In before the Exhale fake woke crowd finds an attempt to get offended as if Family Guy hasn’t been making crude jokes for the last 24 years.

Just now, Helicopterney said:

Stale? Yes. But most jokes are supposed to be offensive :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: it's for shock value

True. Family Guy is actually ''woke'' but it just delivers these jokes in a very honest and cruel way :mariah-hurry:

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

Stale? Yes. But most jokes are supposed to be offensive :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: it's for shock value

Most jokes are also supposed be funny. What’s funny about her being forced to have an IUD for 13 years? Maybe I just don’t get the joke, can you explain? 

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

Most jokes are always supposed be funny? What’s funny about her being forced to have an IUD for 13 years? Maybe I just don’t get the joke, can you explain? 

You really want me to explain why they thought it'd be funny to reference this after Brian said parents lie to their kids for the best? As I said, I don't think it's that funny but it does make sense to use it

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

I’m not even from the woke generation, I just genuinely don’t find this funny at all from the transcript. i guess ya had to see it.

But who cares? Family Guy has made jokes about every topic known to mankind and will continue to do so. It’s how people like you react so offensively to them that gets a kick for them. Also, if you’re a late 80s or late 90s baby, you’re definitely part of this woke agenda. Look at Lizzo, Demi, Harry Styles and many more. Ironic enough, I’ve noticed that 2000s babies aren’t even all that bad and don’t get as offended as the later millennials and early zoomers.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

You really want me to explain why they thought it'd be funny to reference this after Brian said parents lie to their kids for the best? As I said, I don't think it's that funny but it does make sense to use it

I didn’t say it didn’t make sense, I asked why they thought it was funny. I’m glad you agree it wasn’t. The show fell off years ago, time to hang it up I think. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block