Watch Jerk Timberlake and Timbaland discuss their "most iconic songs"

4 hours ago, Sia said:

It’s funny because Britney praises him yet y’all are the ones that still have a problem with him. Learn to let go…

tea!!

i think she’s aware they were both kids and 90% of the things he said in the 00’s were part of a PR script he was given and was forced to go with. 

musically he’s got iconic bops and i couldnt just stop listening to them because of some bull**** he said or did 20 years ago ✋🏼 it’s not like he’s r kelly or something, he was just a hot d-bag in his 20s at the top of the world. It’s forgivable

Edited by Crazy4BRITNEY3.0
  • Like 1

And of course the bottoms on here are found complaining. What’s new? Whether you like it or not, Justin (like Britney) is also pop music royalty. His music with Nsync and transition as a solo artist remains the soundtrack of a generation and as the blueprint for many aspiring male pop acts. Timbaland is also a super-producer who is responsible for some of the biggest songs over the last 30 years. His work with Aaliyah, Missy Elliott and Ginuwine in particular quite literally shifted the landscape of pop, r&b and hip-hop. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block