It's My Life No Doubt - Britney Ai

The problem with these AI songs is that the models are not trained enough, so it won't match the proximity the Ariana Grande AI's had. Only a few are quite good, like the Crazy cover that was posted on BreatheHeavy's IG.

If only the options for training models and conversion would be open again, I bet some fans could make literal perfection.

• Love 4

This cover works good for Britney :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

6 hours ago, CJMCH said:

The problem with these AI songs is that the models are not trained enough, so it won't match the proximity the Ariana Grande AI's had. Only a few are quite good, like the Crazy cover that was posted on BreatheHeavy's IG.

If only the options for training models and conversion would be open again, I bet some fans could make literal perfection.

I know right. Having them, I'd isolate the best vocals with her real voice, dry vocals from protools sessions, acapella tracks for make the best result. But I don't know how to find that program ever. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block