What was your reaction to Slave 4 U?

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, MayhemMike said:

I was pretty surprised by S4U to be honest. It grew on me more and more. But remember the first time I heard it, and being completely shook. It was so different to my young ears to the Britney I knew from Oops

I was dancing the moment I seen it! I was trying to learn the moves :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

My 16 yo self was ecstatic!! I remember watching Making the video on MTV and the VMA performance on MTV.  The VMA's were so talked about like Woah, I mean she was 19 and on top of the world!! Now, we all know it was just Britney paving the way for ICON status!! 

To this day it is one of my top 3 Britney songs and I had to learn the choreo for my Britney performance in my high school talent show! :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, bspearsMJfan5 said:

My 16 yo self was ecstatic!! I remember watching Making the video on MTV and the VMA performance on MTV.  The VMA's were so talked about like Woah, I mean she was 19 and on top of the world!! Now, we all know it was just Britney paving the way for ICON status!! 

To this day it is one of my top 3 Britney songs and I had to learn the choreo for my Britney performance in my high school talent show! :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

my wig was snatched! 

As a kid, I knew about the song and her iconic pop image, but I didn’t actually watch the VMA performance, or get into the Britney album until later. My parents we Very Strict about not letting me watch MTV or anything like that. So..  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

..And still no other pop girl since has given a performance on that kind of level. Britney’s talent, stage presence, and charisma are untouchable. These other girls are cool, but they can’t do what She’s done. #BritneyDidThat  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:   :neydedance_purple:   :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block