Britney posts a quote: "How many views of observation have you given to people that are AMAZING???"

:heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:
“views of observation”

”people that are AMAZING”

”I’d rather go blind”

doesn’t like to watch her own stuff, but I feel like she’s saying more than that. Another swipe at the documentaries?

” - Britney Spears” (iconic :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:)

”I guess I am one to hang with 🌹 !!!”

Project rose? This is a tough riddle, Britney. I guess I’m interesting enough for people to want to view things about my life/capture the interest of so many in regards to my personal life?

Edited by dulcaewm
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I think it means her hunger for excellence. I do feel she is envious of other pop stars because they were given freedom to express their own artistry, while she was always rejected of her own expressions by Team Con - thus, her half assing the performances and playing dumb to interviews

I feel like her Femme Fatale era (even her Circus era but she still had a little passion left there) to her Glory and residency Era are not her concepts and she just rode along and played dumb to play their game and she CRINGES remembering or watching everything she’s done in those years.

It could also mean the documentaries tho. But nevertheless, she is hungrryyyy to create legendary moments.

Edited by britbritlove
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

the great thing about britney's captions, or in this case this quote, is that you can always tell who just wants things fed to them and who thinks creatively. britney is a creative spirit and always has been. this feels like she's speaking about the way society watches everything people do like hawks to name and shame, she'd rather be blind than constantly judging what you don't understand. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

the great thing about britney's captions, or in this case this quote, is that you can always tell who just wants things fed to them and who thinks creatively. britney is a creative spirit and always has been. this feels like she's speaking about the way society watches everything people do like hawks to name and shame, she'd rather be blind than constantly judging what you don't understand. 

One hundred percent what I was thinking. I really didn't find this that hard to interpret honestly. We've had a lot more complex & riddled captions :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block