TMZ Continues Bullying Britney in New Report: Britney Is Abusing "Caffeine" and Adderall!!! 🙄🙄

16 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So when anyone asks why people get upset with Sam it's because of TMZ and him popping up and talking to the enemy.

With the stories above and the ones throughout the years and as of this week out to damage Britney, no husband should be talking to them. 

I don't think Sam A. is that clued into the history of TMZ's reporting. 

But the 2008 sources and the sources now are saying the exact same thing and it feels like they're trying to set Britney up again. 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I don't think Sam A. is that clued into the history of TMZ's reporting. 

But the 2008 sources and the sources now are saying the exact same thing and it feels like they're trying to set Britney up again. 

Of course he knows of the TMZ reports sis even Britney is aware you think she and he haven't talked about them?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Interestingly...I've more or less been run off of Twitter for commenting about B's Instagram on a Twitter post by the second person you included. It was a test and some Twitter users willingly took the bait. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I will admit that everything you were saying during the first round of the FB movement has turned out to be correct.

I have no idea what that means in present-day...But I'm keeping my ears open this time around. I was fooled, and I won't be again.

Heart Hands GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

For my part, I want to say that I have always greatly appreciated not only your thorough research, but also the fact that you never tried to attacked me/shut me up and you were always open to listen to a different point of view from yours. And even if we ended up disagreeing with each other at times, you were always respectful!

Edited by DuranDuran
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Yeah, it's definitely starting to look like this is a Team Con plant and not Cade/Sam like a lot of people were initially suspecting.

The smear campaign is in full effect, don't fall for it folks. The fact that they have resorted to accusing her of abusing CAFFEINE of all things really says it all and how much they are scraping the barrel :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Most students drink several cups of caffeine through the course of night to study, guess they should be put in conservatorship as well :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Are those students with severe mental health problems and take medication? Some of you are so ******* dense and have absolutely no idea what things like caffeine may do to someone with mental health issues, especially when consumed often. 

Edited by Ace of Base
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.