Restaurant owner that used to have Britney with her kids visit, apologizes to Britney in a long message, calls out toxic social media:

12 minutes ago, chlorella said:

yes but no one knows about it, so everyone who will read this will think ALL britney fans are way too much,

so whatever the fans says will be discredit, so it's a win for the con team in the future narratives

He pointed out specific accounts. He’s talking about specific accounts and their followers, people who call themselves fans but only cause harm

• Love 1
  • Like 3
56 minutes ago, G-unit said:

His message, while so true, will fall upon deaf ears.  There’s a level of celebrity to Britney that very few of even the BIGGEST stars never achieve (I’m talking Beyonce, Taylor, Ariana, etc) - no matter what, she will always be talked about, gossiped about, in the magazines, invaded, you name it.  That is why she will ALWAYS be relevant in the Hollywood world.  She, MJ, Elvis, Princess Diana…it’s a whole separate world of fame.  Genuine and complete obsession.  And like I said, the list of stars to reach that level is, VERY VERY small.  No one will ever let Britney breathe and leave her alone…and she knows that, which is likely why she hasn’t left LA and slid into a “regular” life.  She will always be and object of fame and obsession to people regardless of whether she’s working or not.  It’s sad, but true.  And I’m proud of her for making the most of what she has and trying to piece together an actual life in this weird world that is completely obsessed with her, even people who aren’t fans.

true. after Britney I think it was only Justin Bieber, no one else.

He also can move to Philipines and hide in a cabin but still will be followed and talked about

it's not even a good apology for his nasty judgements of someone he never knew or cared to know. very performative. some of those accounts he listed are actually real fans who fight against banon, i know as i'm following them and communicate with them on twitter.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, chlorella said:

yes but no one knows about it, so everyone who will read this will think ALL britney fans are way too much,

so whatever the fans says will be discredit, so it's a win for the con team in the future narratives

How about these BAnon accounts take accountability for the damage they are doing to REAL fans and their support for Britney instead of just blaming everybody else as usual?

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.