Grammys 2023 Discussion

7 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Im sure the Grammys asked Beyonce to perform, why is she not doing anything? Its really weird! Even her performance in Dubai she barely moved. Im worried about the next tour, I think Beyonce is going through something..

she allegedly had foot surgery. Dubai was probably negotiated be4 so she had to perform. Ofc she didn't want to perform half @ss on a show she did get majority of wins. It is still strange though how many grammys she had. I mean really was her album even that good. Those prepaid awards r really dissapointing. And i like her btw. It is just fishy..idk

9 minutes ago, icybaby said:

she allegedly had foot surgery. Dubai was probably negotiated be4 so she had to perform. Ofc she didn't want to perform half @ss on a show she did get majority of wins. It is still strange though how many grammys she had. I mean really was her album even that good. Those prepaid awards r really dissapointing. And i like her btw. It is just fishy..idk

Jay Z is buying everything, are you  new in in the game?

6 hours ago, icybaby said:

I like her too, but she doesnt deserve all these Grammys, im not sure about her paying for them though. I feel like her career now is more about how shes an unctouchable queen, and it clear that she enjoys that image and rellies on it. Im starting to get tired and boared of it, and im rarely entertained by anything she does. Some fans just want to worship her and thats enough for them, but I want actual entertainment.

Edited by fays1
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

I love Harry but I really cringed when he said “things like this don’t happen to people like me” - Not the best thing to say when everyone thought Beyoncé would finally win a big category. If I was Beyoncé I would never attend again 

Oh please, she has more Grammys than anyone else in history, she’ll be attending/performing till she turns 60 in a few years. 

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, icybaby said:

12 hours ago, zone said:

Jay Z is buying everything, are you  new in in the game?

12 hours ago, fays1 said:

I like her too, but she doesnt deserve all these Grammys, im not sure about her paying for them though. I feel like her career now is more about how shes an unctouchable queen, and it clear that she enjoys that image and rellies on it. Im starting to get tired and boared of it, and im rarely entertained by anything she does. Some fans just want to worship her and thats enough for them, but I want actual entertainment.

12 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Oh please, she has more Grammys than anyone else in history, she’ll be attending/performing till she turns 60 in a few years. 

11 hours ago, zone said:

How come Dua had 0 nominations and Beyonce's horrific music got all the awards? Jay z must have spend a lot of money again

I’m really surprised that it’s not common knowledge that Matthew Knowles (Beyoncka’s father) is on the grammy committee :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I’m really surprised that it’s not common knowledge that Matthew Knowles (Beyoncka’s father) is on the grammy committee :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

Alot of people are on the Grammys committee, this doesnt mean anything.

Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland are also on that committee.

Its not like they have power over everyone in there lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block