If Britney was still in conservatorship and her team was still in charge of her career, how would everything be now?

If we’re just speculating about her career if those imbeciles were still torturing her, I’d say it’d probably be a real travesty let me tell you. She absolutely seemed mostly OVER being a performer because of the restrictions and etc, so I can’t imagine it would have been “good”. 

id say she’d probably have done Domination with another album and be milked just until there was nothing left to sell. 

it isn’t a pretty scenario lol 

She'd gone on strike. Like most abused women, that put her in her most dangerous moment. We already know what they did then, they tried to institutionalize her.

In this sliding doors question, what evidence is there that there would be an outcome where they could force her back onstage? They couldn't. But they would have tried to exercise the control they had. Not to mention reduce their expenses.

Britney saved her own life the minute she said she wanted that hearing to be public. It gives me chills. But the fans' support and at least one documentary helped create the conditions where the public was ready to listen to her. She had that moment and she took it. I don't know if many more would have come up. They sure shut down the public recording of the hearings in a hurry.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, OneLife said:

I don't like this question, the question that needs to be asked is: If Britney was a free woman in her twenties without experiencing abuse from her family, the media, the paparazzi and many other people who thought it was funny would we have had more iconic albums and performances?

Well said 👏👏

• Love 1

to answer the question --- we would get MEH music, MEH performances from a mediocre produced residency, sloppy interviews and lingerie/perfume launches, meh tour, and not to mention the horrible fan experiences. WORST comes to WORST ---- she would be dead/killed.

This thread came off as INSENSITIVE and no, we do not support her being in that CSHIP. Still, I understand where this HYPOTHETICAL question is coming from --- We are all thirsty for new Britney "professional" Materials. Better to know she is alive and free (happy and healing), than to watch her be the abused-imprisoned entertainer. We need to make peace with the fact that she is not returning back in the business. And if she does, we would be the first to celebrate it.

• Love 1

Britney would not be alive. Michael Kane, the business manager that Britney's dad is trying to hire to replace Lou Taylor, was also managing Michael Jackson in 2009 and was pressing him to perform 5 days before his death. Jamie's attorney Jeryll Cohen is also involved in the Jackson case.

Dr. Timothy Benson (the doctor whom she blasted in her June 23 speech & said she thanked god when he died suddenly in 2019) forced her to use powerful *****. 

So she was so close to end up like MJ just because she refused to perform I believe their main goal to kill her and continue to milk money from Britney Spears the brand.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Psammead said:

She'd gone on strike. .

Question is though would she have been able to.  We all know she was threatened to be sued if she didnt do the 2018 tour and we also know they forced her into the Domination residency and when she said no to a dance move in rehearsals they sent her to a mental facility. So if the judge ruled she still needed à conservatorship and she refused to work gawd knows what wouldve happened.  Either sued of sent to à mental facility until she complied.

It doesn't bear thinking about 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block