If Britney was still in conservatorship and her team was still in charge of her career, how would everything be now?

This is not about her personal life, it's about what her professional career would be like.

How many albums would we have?

Would she still be in Las Vegas or would she be doing a world tour?

Maybe we would have collaborations with the artists of the moment, probably BTS, Dua Lipa, BLACKPINK, Bad Bunny etc.

Do you think Britney would have more artistic freedom like she did with glory or would we have another Britney Jean era?

ros%C3%A9-blackpink.gif

Edited by Antidote
  • Like 1

I get a feeling she might be pushed and break with all the psychotic wards. To the point, she might get killed along the way. Her catalogue would worth a fortune. Don't get me wrong, even Justin Timberlake with far less songs and less timeless hit worth 100 millions. Britney have far more, while each being a timeless iconic hit, can easily go to 500 millions or even a billion. That would be a sweet closure for team con after all the $$ TriStar and Jamie would get a cut from.

Thank god Britney break free, she just kept fighting till the end. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Ummm. Why would we want to discuss her still being trafficked? She’s free. Let’s leave it at that!

I- 

Im not saying the opposite. I love that she is free, I just wonder how her life would be and everything if she was still under conservatorship

We would have gotten Domination and another Britney Jean I believe. She was being badly mistreated at that time, not sure she would have gotten away with creative control again after all they did with the Glory rollout. But I think that a lot would have changed during the pandemic and I honestly think those changes would lead her to her freedom at the end

Edited by MathCarmignani
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Antidote said:

I'm talking about her professional career

What part of this do you not understand? Talking about the “what if’s” while she was still in a Conservatorship doesn’t really matter how you put it. We all know what was taking place and what the end result would have been. It just feels odd to be talking about this when she endured over 13 years of being forced to work while being trafficked and is now free. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, GlitterRain said:

What part of this do you not understand? Talking about the “what if’s” while she was still in a Conservatorship doesn’t really matter how you put it. We all know what was taking place and what the end result would have been. It just feels odd to be talking about this when she endured over 13 years of being forced to work while being trafficked. 

Well baby, under your logic, then you couldn't create or talk about any topic about Britney or her artistic career during 2008 to 2021.

Im creating a thread talking hypothetically about how her artistic career would be, Im not supporting that she was trafficked for 13 years, I do not understand the disproportion with which you took my thread?

It seems to me that you are a little too irritated to be a "moderator"  are you alright baby? maybe you need some time off, feel free to talk it over with us, exhale can be a tiring place at times.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Well baby, under your logic, then you couldn't create or talk about any topic about Britney or her artistic career during 2008 to 2021.

Im creating a thread talking hypothetically about how her artistic career would be, Im not supporting that she was trafficked for 13 years, I do not understand the disproportion with which you took my thread?

It seems to me that you are a little too irritated to be a "moderator"  are you alright baby? maybe you need some time off, feel free to talk it over with us, exhale can be a tiring place at times.

Why are you calling me baby? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: There’s nothing more to this. This thread is not it and the question is odd. 

I would suggest you focus on the positives and future. Britney certainly is trying to and I recommend that you do the same :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, GlitterRain said:

Why are you calling me baby? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: There’s nothing more to this. This thread is not it and the question is odd. 

I would suggest you focus on the positives and future. Britney certainly is trying to and I recommend that you do that same :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

Obviously I focus on the positive, that's what I do every day here, but I didn't know that it was forbidden to talk about what her nefarious team could have done with her career in a hypothetical way?

Ok bb?

0d11dc0fc516cd15ac0a0d824fb7f35d.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
37 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Ummm. Why would we want to discuss her still being trafficked? She’s free. Let’s leave it at that!

I- 

Amen!

---

I think she would still go on with that embarrassing Vegas show, new songs would be boring and flat. Maybe Britney would rebel in time and say that she wants the end even at the cost of what they would do to her. So I think that sometime now she would probably release her last album and want to retire for good.

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, Antidote said:

Obviously I focus on the positive, that's what I do every day here, but I didn't know that it was forbidden to talk about what her nefarious team could have done with her career in a hypothetical way?

Ok bb?

0d11dc0fc516cd15ac0a0d824fb7f35d.gif

Why would you want to though? Her career in what way? While being trafficked? Listen to yourself. What a sick question. Whether it’s her personal life or career, it wouldn’t have ended well for her? So why you’d even want to focus on that is just super odd to me. 

She would continue to refuse to work and spin around in her Instagram while team con would continue to say “she’s not well because she refuses to capitalize on her brand” like they did when she refused to show up for the In The Zone opening. 

A public uprising would continue to swell and people around the world would be rallying for her freedom. 

We would not have “Hold Me Closer” let alone any other professional work. 

The truth is you cannot separate her personal life from her professional life. She’s not a robot and to treat things as so is Black Mirror-esque. 

Edited by Onyxgirl17
  • Love 3

Well considering she “quit” during the conservatorship, I’d say it would probably still be like it is today or back in 2018-2020.  She was bound to finally rebel at some point.  Had they not sent her away, I do think she’d have done Domination, but I don’t think it would’ve last very long because she was clearly showing that she was completely over performing.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block