Some Fans are so Weird about her Kids

45 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

It doesn't matter how old they are, they're her kids. They should absolutely be off limits.

What fans have to understand is that they are victims in all of this as well, and being constantly brainwashed and fed up with Kfed lies about Britney. Do not attack them. 

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, --- said:

yeah it's really f.ucking creepy how people are waiting for them to be of age so they can justify attacking them. the parasocial relationship has gotten out of hand. predators stay being predators.

Yes, we should all be hoping for the best outcome for Britney and her boys. Criticism of behavior that harms Britney is warranted, but insulting them and seeking to target them when they’re 18 is not. As well as harassing their friends or exes for info! 😖😖😖

• Like 1

On one hand, they are kids (Britneys children) and we, as fans, shouldn't talk trash them because, as kids, they deserve to express whatever issues they want without being bullied into feeling a certain way.

On the other hand, they are about to be adults and should start realizing that what they say about their mother on a public platform has consequences. We, and everyone else out there, should be able to express opinions on their behavior. As their mother, Britney will always be biased and likely love them no matter what they say. Britneys whole family was complicit in her wrongful conservatroship for 13 years. Since the very beginning, a lot of fans remained vocal about how wrong it was to put Britney in that prison. Britney eventually stopped publicly fighting it ,but I doubt she ever hated her fans for continuing to speak the truth about what we suspected her horrible family members were doing to her.

Anyway, I just watched Pamala Andersons Netflix documentary and she also has two 20-something year old sons who took part in the documentary.  Pamala and Britney have similar personalities.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, easy said:

it's really really weird how people are just waiting for the chance to criticize and bully them. of all the things britney fans need to learn their place about, her kids are up at the top of the list. 

Not the bully card when you and others are game to bully Alyssa Milano you and others co-signed all afternoon yesterday to be bully.

It's the hypocrisy for me. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not the bully card when you and others are game to bully Alyssa Milano you and others co-signed all afternoon yesterday to be bully.

It's the hypocrisy for me. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

where did i bully alyssa? she's a trash human being but you won't find me commenting nasty **** to her. i still 100% believe if you **** up in public that's where you apologize. period

Just now, easy said:

where did i bully alyssa? she's a trash human being but you won't find me commenting nasty **** to her. i still 100% believe if you **** up in public that's where you apologize. period

You were basically inciting the bullying and hate yesterday sis, no shade no tea.

Just can't pick and choose who should or shouldn't be bullied. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Period. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

You were basically inciting the bullying and hate yesterday sis, no shade no tea.

Just can't pick and choose who should or shouldn't be bullied. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Period. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

me saying if you **** up in public you should apologize in public is not inciting hate please come back to earth

6 minutes ago, easy said:

me saying if you **** up in public you should apologize in public is not inciting hate please come back to earth

Well when you pretend to be inside someone's heart and head and know if they were coming from a real place is hilarious sis. You nor anyone wasn't privy to the specifics of the apology so you trying to direct her on how to apologize is comedy.

When you like posts inciting hate and bullying that's a form of agreeing, so when you come in here sitting on a pedestal pretending Sean and Jayden shouldn't be bullied is hypocritical.

Nonetheless I said what I said, you said what you said no need to go back and forth. We can agree to disagree. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Well when you pretend to be inside someone's heart and head and know if they were coming from a real place is hilarious sis. You nor anyone wasn't privy to the specifics of the apology so you trying to direct her on how to apologize is comedy.

When you like posts inciting hate and bullying that's a form of agreeing, so when you come in here sitting on a pedestal pretending Sean and Jayden shouldn't be bullied is hypocritical.

Nonetheless I said what I said, you said what you said no need to go back and forth. We can agree to disagree. 

i'm not pretending to know the specifics, this goes for anyone and anything. apologize WHERE you ****ed up. period. 

nah you tried to come for me acting like i was spearheading the hate campaign against alyssa when i never did anything of the sort, except for criticize an alleged apology. i'm not gonna agree to that, it's a lie. 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, easy said:

i'm not pretending to know the specifics, this goes for anyone and anything. apologize WHERE you ****ed up. period. 

nah you tried to come for me acting like i was spearheading the hate campaign against alyssa when i never did anything of the sort, except for criticize an alleged apology. i'm not gonna agree to that, it's a lie. 

She did apologize and got bashed for it being semi public, and owned up to it with Britney, but that wasn't good enough.

I don't "try" to come for anyone sis, and I never said you spearheaded anything, nor did I mention you conducting a hate campaign. I merely said it's hypocritical to say Jayden and Sean are off limits, but you were applauding the bullies just yesterday. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You like to cherry pick what you want, you go on to say that when people ask where Britney is, that it makes people call the cops and do things, what do you think your actions do when someone is being bullied and you're co-signing for it and encouraging it sis. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You don't have to agree, and that's fine. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: 

Coram Deo. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block