Some Fans are so Weird about her Kids

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

She did apologize and got bashed for it being semi public, and owned up to it with Britney, but that wasn't good enough.

I don't "try" to come for anyone sis, and I never said you spearheaded anything, nor did I mention you conducting a hate campaign. I merely said it's hypocritical to say Jayden and Sean are off limits, but you were applauding the bullies just yesterday. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

You like to cherry pick what you want, you go on to say that when people ask where Britney is, that it makes people call the cops and do things, what do you think your actions do when someone is being bullied and you're co-signing for it and encouraging it sis. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You don't have to agree, and that's fine. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: 

Coram Deo. 

until it's public, it's a rumor. 

oh now i'm applauding bullies when you literally said i was "basically inciting hate and bullying"  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: pick one, it can't be both but neither are true.

Just now, easy said:

until it's public, it's a rumor. 

oh now i'm applauding bullies when you literally said i was "basically inciting hate and bullying"  :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: pick one, it can't be both but neither are true.

All are true and you seen yourself many bashed Alyssa saying it's not genuine doing it publicly.

You did a lot of applauding of the bullying comments sis, stand 10 toes on it.

Like I said no need to go back and forth I said what I said.

Have a good day sis. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Coram deo. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

All are true and you seen yourself many bashed Alyssa saying it's not genuine doing it publicly.

You did a lot of applauding of the bullying comments sis, stand 10 toes on it.

Like I said no need to go back and forth I said what I said.

Have a good day sis. :cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

Coram deo. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

i'm not responsible for people bashing alyssa :orangu_orangutan_ape:

which is what YOU said i did, and now you wanna change your tune to me "applauding" it. don't lie on me and then try to back track and be cute :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Just now, easy said:

i'm not responsible for people bashing alyssa :orangu_orangutan_ape:

which is what YOU said i did, and now you wanna change your tune to me "applauding" it. don't lie on me and then try to back track and be cute :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Did I say you were responsible? Grasping at straws sis, you clearly were agreeing with the bullying and even kept calling her trash and inciting the hate. There's is no tune to change other than the channel of hypocrisy your stationed on.

Coram Deo.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Did I say you were responsible? Grasping at straws sis, you clearly were agreeing with the bullying and even kept calling her trash and inciting the hate. There's is no tune to change other than the channel of hypocrisy your stationed on.

Coram Deo.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

yes you did when you said i was inciting hate and bullying to her :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

"kept calling her trash" WHERE? i said it once in this thread, show me where i KEPT saying it, or incited any hate. do you know what incite means? stop lying to prove a false point. 

Just now, easy said:

yes you did when you said i was inciting hate and bullying to her :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

"kept calling her trash" WHERE? i said it once in this thread, show me where i KEPT saying it, or incited any hate. do you know what incite means? stop lying to prove a false point. 

When someone apologizes and you proceed to call them trash and team up with the bullies and like their bullying that's called partaking and inciting the hate and bullying to continue.

You'll never own up to anything, looks like you're taking a page out of Team Con and Jimbo's playbook.

Like I said no need to back and forth in this thread, I said what I said Karen.

Coram Deo. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Have a great day for the 3rd time.  :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

When someone apologizes and you proceed to call them trash and team up with the bullies and like their bullying that's called partaking and inciting the hate and bullying to continue.

You'll never own up to anything, looks like you're taking a page out of Team Con and Jimbo's playbook.

Like I said no need to back and forth in this thread, I said what I said Karen.

Coram Deo. :clownery_makeup_meme:

Have a great day for the 3rd time.  :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

inciting means to encourage, me liking a comment is not encouraging others to bully someone.

you said i KEPT calling her trash, when i called her trash ONE TIME TODAY. you still have not provided proof of your statement that i "kept calling her trash".  i will not own up to your LIES. admit you were embellishing to try and prove your point.

That's the thing, she doesn't put them first. She knows how they feel about ***** on social media but she continues to flip them off by posting them.

She slammed her own kids and refuses to reel the rabid fanbase that harasses them or talks badly about them. Silence speaks volumes. No wonder people feel free to talk ugly about them. I refuse to do it because those kids have their own story. No matter what, nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Not the bully card when you and others are game to bully Alyssa Milano you and others co-signed all afternoon yesterday to be bully.

It's the hypocrisy for me. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I do feel like fans need to just sit quietly instead of taking up another axe for everybody Britney's got an axe to grind against. None of this is any of our business. Britney's not stupid, she knows the doors she's opening and what fans are capable of....

Just now, glitterfalls said:

I do feel like fans need to just sit quietly instead of taking up another axe for everybody Britney's got an axe to grind against. None of this is any of our business. Britney's not stupid, she knows the doors she's opening and what fans are capable of....

Yeah and I could see fans having Britney’s back but some go way to far in those ig comments and take it too far! Many pretend they don’t know what they do or did!

Well said sis :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block