At some point I can understand her father, her sister, her ex-husband ... but her own son?

1 hour ago, Antidote said:

It totally blows my mind to think that a son could sell his mother like this.

Even more so when it's her own family who argues that Britney has psychological problems and that she is unable to lead a life on her own. I mean how low do you have to be as a human being to do something like that to the woman who created you? the woman who gave you life, love and who has given you a life full of privileges.

When Jayden appeared on an instagram live asking for followers in exchange for telling his mother's secrets, I defended him saying that he was a child who didn't know what he was doing, but this is not a child anymore, he is about to become a legal adult, He has appeared on Instagram smoking w**d and poses laughing with a person who only wants to destroy his mother, He is not a child and he knows exactly what he is doing and the economic benefit he gets from it.

FnclH-UXgAEmnUn?format=jpg&name=large

I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for any of them. Britney was silenced for 13 years and did what others wanted. And finally(!!!) after so many years she got to tell her truth, and her "family" is taking revenge on her? They should grab their conscience and beg for Britney's forgiveness. Instead of doing right things they violated her privacy and with added a lot of lies they are systematically trying to destroy her life. I hope people stop making excuses for her sons that "they are children" because they are brats.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for any of them. Britney was silenced for 13 years and did what others wanted. And finally(!!!) after so many years she got to tell her truth, and her "family" is taking revenge on her? They should grab their conscience and beg for Britney's forgiveness. Instead of doing right things they violated her privacy and with added a lot of lies they are systematically trying to destroy her life. I hope people stop making excuses for her sons that "they are children" because they are brats.

I think that’s part of why Britney is so angry at them. I think she feels that they should really know better. So ******* sad

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I think it would be best for her to leave America to have no contact with her family and start a new life. If her sons come to their senses, they will find her.

Yes, and what’s also so sad about all of this is that wherever she goes, whenever she steps outside, she’ll always be wondering whether or not the people she encounters think she’s crazy. And I can imagine that she will struggle with that fear for the rest of her life

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I actually think it is easier to understand the kids than the parents. The kids were indoctrinated to believe all this shait about her. Their figures of authority told them from a very young age, how and what to think. They were highly manipulated and they are young still. The parents is the part I can`t digest.

And that woman is nuts. Like, truly nuts.

Edited by Bigno
  • Like 2

I just don’t get how he can be embarrassed by his mother, a self made, multi millionaire pop legend, yet be so proud to be pictured with this joke of a journalist, who is connected with some very despicable people. Though, what more can you expect from the kid who thinks KFed is “literally Jesus”. I’m not gonna trash Britney’s son, as I’m sure she wouldn’t be ok with that, but this is just foul. 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Yes, and what’s also so sad about all of this is that wherever she goes, whenever she steps outside, she’ll always be wondering whether or not the people she encounters think she’s crazy. And I can imagine that she will struggle with that fear for the rest of her life

People just don't see the whole picture. They don't know her. They don't know who she really is. I can honestly imagine what she's like and yes, you're right that she's not sure what people will think of her and if they think that she's crazy.

In my opinion, "thanks" to those 13 years, she forgot how big she was inside and is now very careful. She is combative, strong, but very vulnerable and tries to protect herself and what she got back. She's very naive, she's lost a lot of herself. And it makes me cry because of how much she's lost thanks to those 13 years with these abusers. You know, she used to be so confident and big, but they made her so small and vulnerable. If they have any self-respect, they should leave her alone. They hurt her enough.

• Love 5

Actually, its more understandable that her kids would do this, but less understandable that her father and ex would.

because they are adults while her kids are underage

The kids also live almost full time with their father

They are also preassured and manipulated to make them think Britney is destroying her family, and ruining the reputation of their father and grandfather who they love.

And posting ***** doesnt help the idea that shes being hard to dealw with

Edited by fays1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, --- said:

they have literally only known their mother in the binds of the conservatorship. they have no concept of anything else. why are you kicking up dust with this topic? we don't need to discuss her children.

But her children beat her next to their father and others.

It's not about age, it's about character. Believe me, some children stay with those bad habits into adulthood. And if someone will not re-install their brain, they will be the same until old age. I wonder if you'll be excusing them even in a few years, when they will be even harder on Britney. And if I read what you say, yes- they don't know their mother. They only saw the fragment of personality that was left after the team con intervention. 

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, PhoebeJemima said:

The boys have literally never known anything other than being gaslit by their whole family against Britney & are not even adults yet. I too feel like Preston might come out for Britney someday, maybe when he turns 18. I feel like Britney would be hurt in the heart by ppl criticising them, even though they are causing her pain atm. Her family are psychopaths using them as pawns like this.

She could have put out a statement maybe asking people not to be so cruel towards them. I’ve seen some horrible things said online about those boys, including threats of violence.
Then again people say some horrendous things about Sam too and she stays quiet. 

Well mother-child hatred can happen in some circumstances, but in Britney's case it's just a lot of sabotage and backstabbing I think. They are basically brainwashed and gaslit as well but since that works for them, they go with it.

It is still mindblowing to me that there are no functional adults in that family group that lets the kids the way they are. But now another good-for-nothing adult Daphne whatever has joined, probably to only use them, but still, how sad is that....?

For God's sake I hope the kids learn the truth and grow up to be good people.

3 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

But her children beat her next their father and others.

It's not about age, it's about character. Believe me, some children stay with those bad habits into adulthood. And if someone will not re-install their brain, they will be the same until old age. I wonder if you'll be excusing them even in a few years, when they will be even harder on Britney. And if I read what you say, yes- they don't know their mother. They only saw the fragment of personality that was left after the team con intervention. 

you can have your opinion. i'm standing firm in my ground that i don't believe it's the fans' right to get between britney and her children. you have absolutely no claim to that relationship nor are any of you going to intervene in the slightest. if britney reads this forum, you're not helping by smearing her children. are you guys just going to keep attacking them until she says stop?

1 minute ago, --- said:

you can have your opinion. i'm standing firm in my ground that i don't believe it's the fans' right to get between britney and her children. you have absolutely no claim to that relationship nor are any of you going to intervene in the slightest. if britney reads this forum, you're not helping by smearing her children. are you guys just going to keep attacking them until she says stop?

I'm just saying her kids are brats and it's not her fault. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I have never commented on Britney's relationship with her sons because the truth is we don't know anything. But I do find strange how Jayden seems much more open to talk about Britney publicly considering he seemed to be closer to Britney than Preston.

Edited by Fay1981
  • Like 1
Just now, BananaBoy98 said:

I'm just saying her kids are brats and it's not her fault. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

they can be brats without a virtual smear from her fans. support britney, don't denigrate her offspring and potentially trigger something negative. it wasn't right for the conversatorship to get between britney and her children, nor is it right for the fans to do it. let britney deal with this situation.

2 minutes ago, Fay1981 said:

I have never commented on Britney's relationship with her sons because the truth is we don't know anything. But I do find strange how Jayden seems much more open to talk about Britney publicaly considering he seemed to be closer to Britney than Preston.

he is probably hurt by everything and was fed lies about her. he is lashing out because he is confused, and they're preying on his confusion so it solidifies as disrespect. that's the whole reason the crusty lady, daphne, is trying to groom them currently.

Edited by ---
1 minute ago, --- said:

he is probably hurt by everything and was fed lies about her. he is lashing out because he is confused, and they're preying on his confusion so it solidifies as disrespect. that's the whole reason the crusty lady, daphne, is trying to groom them currently.

True.

But also, although some fans don't like to admit, we don't really know how their relationship really is like. Maybe her sons have their reasons for not wanting to see her (but it's hard to understand why they need to talk about her to the press).

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block