At some point I can understand her father, her sister, her ex-husband ... but her own son?

3 minutes ago, Fay1981 said:

True.

But also, although some fans don't like to admit, we don't really know how their relationship really is like. Maybe her sons have their reasons for not wanting to see her (but it's hard to understand why they need to talk about her to the press).

yeah i think the most important part in all of this, is that fans respect/preserve/maintain the boundary of mother and child. no one in britney's life has ever respected that boundary. it's off-limits in my opinion.

Edited by ---
  • Like 3

Im just going to say, whatever you think about her kids liveΒ 

He did say that the dog was taken away because the maid noticed she had forgotten to take the dog out the cage for 2 days and finished with "that was weird" cant find it now not even the full thing as i made a comment at rhe time and it blew up. Guess hiding it. Why?

Β 

Before you at me i love britney but we need to accept that things are strange she has mental health issues. This was DURING the c ship and i know this comment will be lost but we need more exposure and reflection on what was said ...Β 

This was incriminating and we need someone to post the video here to see that again

Edited by MysticWomaney
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Im just going to say, whatever you think about her kids liveΒ 

He did say that the dog was taken away because the maid noticed she had forgotten to take the dog out the cage for 2 days and finished with "that was weird" cant find it now not even the full thing as i made a comment at rhe time and it blew up. Guess hiding it. Why?

Β 

Before you at me i love britney but we need to accept that things are strange she has mental health issues. This was DURING the c ship and i know this comment will be lost but we need more exposure and reflection on what was said ...Β 

This was incriminating and we need someone to post the video here to see that again

Who is β€œHe”? K-Fed?

11 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Darling, if there was such things, it was the "care" of her family that caused it. Before they started "taking care" of her, she was perfectly healthy.

• Love 2

Gross. Is this like a public therapy session or something? Something to make money and to gain sympathy?Β 
Β 

gross, use all that free money from mama Brit and go to therapy behind closed doors if you’re really struggling.Β 
Β 

and then people wonder why Britney is the way she is now.Β :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:
Β 

Unless it’s a public peace offering, which it clearly isn’t, burn the tapes.Β :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

2 minutes ago, Rachel Green Geller said:

Jayden is still a kid. He is 16 and Kevin Federline is his father. He is clearly biased because he seems to have grown a closer relationship to his father.

It's not really our place to analyze the behavior of a minor though. He will, or will not, fix his relationship with Britney on their own terms and hopefully privately.

It already happened and they started it themselves.Β :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

And anyone who supports that rap*** family and Kevin, I have no respect for them. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

It already happened and they started it themselves.Β :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

And anyone who supports that rap*** family and Kevin, I have no respect for them. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I don't support Kevin but I'm not gonna hold it against a 16-year-old who is still growing up and developing. I think we all cringe at things we did or said at that age years later.

I think Kevin shouldn't have allowed Jayden to expose himself on TV at such a young age, especially when Britney has repeteadly said she doesn't want her kids to be on show business being so young, but I think that's Kevin's fault, not Jayden's.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, dulcaewm said:

Okay, thank you. Was he present when this alleged incident happened? Is this documented anywhere or did he just hear that from his dad?

Idk man it was in the live.

Its removed from the Internet which we should see as suspicious. She saw them more then, hes more likely to see that than k fed. Its a hard truth to accept i know but the whole live isnt on youtube anymore you have to ask why... dont ask me, why would it need to be removed if a lie..Β  lies can be kept up. This to me always seemed like no matter what she does need some kind of help, not the c ship but you cant disagree that its not rational behaviourΒ 

Attack me for the lack of answers but the evidencr was there and removed and im glad britney is protected but honestly idk if i doubt for me (pls dont attack my opinion) that it looks odd. Her kids were close with her thenΒ 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block