At some point I can understand her father, her sister, her ex-husband ... but her own son?

On 1/27/2023 at 5:47 PM, Fay1981 said:

I have never commented on Britney's relationship with her sons because the truth is we don't know anything. But I do find strange how Jayden seems much more open to talk about Britney publicly considering he seemed to be closer to Britney than Preston.

Don't forget that it was with jayden that brit locked herself in the bathroom. He should reproach her for that and many things we don't know. But of course it's wrong to talk about his mother on tv. That doesn't excuse it.

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, oscar0 said:

Don't forget that it was with jayden that brit locked herself in the bathroom. He should reproach her for that and many things we don't know. But of course it's wrong to talk about his mother on tv. That doesn't excuse it.

Yes, Britney was always closer to Jayden. I always wanted to know what exactly happened that night for Britney to do that.

On 1/28/2023 at 8:00 PM, Fay1981 said:

Yes, Britney was always closer to Jayden. I always wanted to know what exactly happened that night for Britney to do that.

She did not want to give his children back to kfed. Then according to Brit a "person" (I don't remember if it was a nanny or employee, or a kfed guard) told her that she could stay longer with her son inside the bathroom, and that's why she was tricked, which doesn't make any sense. 
It was also not known what she had consumed that night, because she was not clean.

• Like 1

I don't think it is appropriate to speculate about Britney's relationship with her sons. They are both underage, and even if they were in their early twenties. No, not OK.

I don't think it's so clear or one sided. The truth is always somewhere in between. Good and bad.

• Love 2
On 1/27/2023 at 2:36 PM, easy said:

they are victims of abuse just like britney is. they are actively being alienated from their mother by her abusers. they were never more than pawns to team con and that includes their sperm donor kevin. the only hope for them is to get away from their abusers, and unfortunately i only see preston being the one to actually do that. 

I would think Jayden would do that before Preston.

Just now, ZoneGirl said:

I would think Jayden would do that before Preston.

nah jayden is the one doing all the talking the docs. the one that said jamie was just doing "what a father would do" for his daughter, who believes jamie helped britney's career, and wants jamie to help him, etc. preston is the one that's stayed mostly quiet about all of this.

2 minutes ago, easy said:

nah jayden is the one doing all the talking the docs. the one that said jamie was just doing "what a father would do" for his daughter, who believes jamie helped britney's career, and wants jamie to help him, etc. preston is the one that's stayed mostly quiet about all of this.

But Jayden is the one who said they'd be open to reconciling with her. He claimed to be speaking on behalf of him and Preston. That makes me feel more like Britney and Preston are especially estranged. And Jayden is too,  but not quite as much as SP.

• Like 1
Just now, ZoneGirl said:

But Jayden is the one who said they'd be open to reconciling with her. He claimed to be speaking on behalf of him and Preston. That makes me feel more like Britney and Preston are especially estranged. And Jayden is too,  but not quite as much as SP.

i can definitely see how you've come to that conclusion! preston might be detached from all of it, both britney and the federline's for all we know. for me, it feels like preston wants nothing to do with any of this nonsense going on. remember, he was the one that was assaulted by jamie. so it makes sense to me, he wouldn't want to be anywhere near that man. meanwhile his brother is singing his praises? that's definitely all jayden, no matter what he says about speaking for preston. let preston speak himself, you know? jayden was also the one that promised to talk about britney (sell her out imo) on his instagram live if he got more followers. he's not above running his mouth for his own gain. he learned that from daddy dearest.

father's a leech and pretty much explained to them he can't afford anything so they need to do this because the support payments will stop etc..

The children are being used as scapegoats and they are too immature to even understand what's going on besides the fact that maybe dad needs to do this for income and they feel bad so they're doing it but also don't care about mom as much as they need to because they're spoiled and have been brainwashed etc.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block