At some point I can understand her father, her sister, her ex-husband ... but her own son?

It totally blows my mind to think that a son could sell his mother like this.

Even more so when it's her own family who argues that Britney has psychological problems and that she is unable to lead a life on her own. I mean how low do you have to be as a human being to do something like that to the woman who created you? the woman who gave you life, love and who has given you a life full of privileges.

When Jayden appeared on an instagram live asking for followers in exchange for telling his mother's secrets, I defended him saying that he was a child who didn't know what he was doing, but this is not a child anymore, he is about to become a legal adult, He has appeared on Instagram smoking w**d and poses laughing with a person who only wants to destroy his mother, He is not a child and he knows exactly what he is doing and the economic benefit he gets from it.

FnclH-UXgAEmnUn?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 4
  • Like 5
Just now, easy said:

they are victims of abuse just like britney is. they are actively being alienated from their mother by her abusers. they were never more than pawns to team con and that includes their sperm donor kevin. the only hope for them is to get away from their abusers, and unfortunately i only see preston being the one to actually do that. 

I can see Preston doing that too. I think he has a more sensitive nature.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

Jayden was clearly on Britney's team in 2020. What did they tell him in 2 years that he's switched sides...

i think that's actually when jayden started to switch. that's when he went live and promised to talk more about britney if he got a certain amount of followers and said kevin was "like jesus". there has been a very real view that britney was nothing more than their personal atm, and britney all but confirmed it when she spoke about how the money would be over and they'll get nothing in two years. 

even before that, the videos kevin released, they were groomed to aggravate and then record britney. no child thinks to record their parent when they're being disciplined unless they've been told to. the voice behind those videos was mostly jayden too. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, easy said:

i think that's actually when jayden started to switch. that's when he went live and promised to talk more about britney if he got a certain amount of followers and said kevin was "like jesus". there has been a very real view that britney was nothing more than their personal atm, and britney all but confirmed it when she spoke about how the money would be over and they'll get nothing in two years. 

even before that, the videos kevin released, they were groomed to aggravate and then record britney. no child thinks to record their parent when they're being disciplined unless they've been told to. the voice behind those videos was mostly jayden too. 

Yes, exactly 😔

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, easy said:

Hmm you're right. The videos KFed leaked that he made his sons record were taken in 2018. The boys were around 12 back then. That's when Britney was also said to be rebelling and didn't want to do the POM tour in Europe. I remember there were blind items that she was ditching her medication around then and was standing up for herself more...

• Like 2

Well he’s spent his entire life living in a household where his father and step-mother have probably openly talked complete trash about her in front of him, with no regard to her being their mother.  Beyond that, he’s only really known her under a conservatorship and was never left alone with her.  It doesn’t surprise me at all.  He probably feels no u conditional love towards her.  It’s really sad, she genuinely wanted to be a mom more than anything, and she was completely robbed.  It’s evident those kids grew up with no real values or morals.  The videos they posted trying to cast her in a bad light shows that they are completely disrespectful and have no integrity and, while I don’t necessarily condone Britney’s harsh language, she was clearly trying to appropriately discipline the kids for trash behavior…but I guess that’s what happens when your full-time caregiver is Kevin Federline.

Edited by G-unit
  • Love 3
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block