Rita Ora "You Only Love Me" music video out now (Lindsay Lohan, Sharon Stone and more appear)

Slayer

On 1/27/2023 at 2:18 PM, JayMac104 said:

Who is the woman in the green dress? It looks like Toni Braxton, but not sure 

yeh thought exactly the same but i checked the credits at end of the video and ivce googled 'toni braxton rita ora music video' and it came up with articles like the one ive put below but no mention of her name which they definitely would have and her name is not in the credits

SEI_141921912-95f8_1674836522.jpg?qualit
METRO.CO.UK

Unfortunately the wedding in this video turned into a bit of a disaster.

8 hours ago, ElToxico said:

I love how Rita Ora is constantly trying to convince the world she's bigger than she actually is.....LET ME FLEX MY CELEBRITY FRIENDS :clownery_makeup_meme:

Just another flop to add to the long list she already has :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

this :well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black: like she has a bop here and there (mostly features) and that's it

she reminds me of Madonna's ***** I'm Madonna or Taylor Swift's Bad Blood with that famous friends cast :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block