Taylor Swift’s music video for "Lavender Haze" is out

LeglessJamie

20 hours ago, Style. said:

I’m obsessed with Anti-Hero. Now one thing about republic, they build up and delivered the perfect strategy promo for this album. If they won’t do the same for Nicki, I will literally HANG a bich…:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

They better assist Tanya :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

I wasn't crazy about 'Anti-Hero' at first but it's grown on me... a lot. Plus, I recently paid attention to the lyrics in 'Maroon' and lord please have mercy :dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I guess I’m in the minority, but I thought the video was kinda basic. Some of the effects were cool. The bath could’ve been a really sensual moment but she just didn’t go there for me. 
spacer.png

She looked pretty as usual. 

Wait was Ariana supposed to be in a bath in that video? I thought she was emulating a painting ffff

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Wait was Ariana supposed to be in a bath in that video? I thought she was emulating a painting ffff

She said she was inspired by this woman who does “painting” in water. So she had her do all the different colors in the water around and it’s meant to represent a vah gina (ugh the censorship of anatomy here)

Edited by MikeHunt
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block