Is Toxic honestly a good song?

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Yes, it’s a definitively complex pop masterpiece and one of, if not the saving grace of her post-2003 discography that helped transition her towards a more mature adult pop audience. Stop making stupid threads like these. We’re in 2023, it’s not “cool” or “trendy” to bash ‘Toxic’. It’s universally beloved by everyone minus some of the overdramatic Exhale gheys like yourself who seem to lack any sort of musical perception.

Didn’t you ask if No Scrubs was the greatest song of all time?  :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 6
9 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Didn’t you ask if No Scrubs was the greatest song of all time?  :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

This isn’t the drag you thought it was considering that “No Scrubs” made hundreds of year- and decade-end lists and was also included on Rolling Stone’s 500 Greatest Songs of All Time Publication List. I’ll gladly take the word of professional music critics and journalists over an Exhale ghey who also has the audacity to criticize “Toxic” when it’s not only a pop masterpiece but quite arguably one of, if not her best song that stood the test of time. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: @Blackout2006 come look at this clownery. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

This was not a hate thread. My goodness some of you are clearly that bored that you’ll attack someone just for not liking a specific song :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Calm down. 

Drag any song you want but you WILL not come for any songs included in Britney’s holy quinternity which are “BOMT”, “Oops”, “Slave”, “Toxic”, and “Breathe On Me”. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: Oh and you will not be slandering the masterpiece that is “No Scrubs” in any way, shape, or form. Not on our watch. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

This was not a hate thread. My goodness some of you are clearly that bored that you’ll attack someone just for not liking a specific song :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: Calm down. 

like you can come for anyone being "bored" when you live on this forum 24/7 and reply to everyone that doesn't agree with your opinions, hypocrite  :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block