Is Toxic honestly a good song?

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, leviathan said:

ok ban me if you have to, but i don't like slave at all - if it wasn't for the video and the ICONIC choreo i wouldn't care for it...

i get the appeal but i think its a bit overrated tbh... at least that's my opinion.

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

I wouldn’t ban you for not liking a song. We are allowed to think differently :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: I don’t appreciate others trying to come for others simply because they disagree with them. It’s not right :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Oh wow oh wow, you nailed this review. Bravo. Indeed, “Toxic” is a pop masterpiece in every sense of the word. I can’t believe there are supposed Britney “fans” like the OP who feel brave behind their keyboard saying such barbaric things and who take the track for granted as if it didn’t set a standard for pop music at the time. For every clown post I read on here, I’m happy to know we at least have some logical fans left!

you just know the fans that hate toxic love her basic tracks like hmc and work work, britney stans being tasteless though whats new   :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Slave should have won a Grammy :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

“Slave” is hot but it was literally a copy and paste of JAY-Z’s “I Just Wanna Love U”, Philly’s Most Wanted “Please Don’t Mind”, Angie Martinez’ “Dem Thangz”, and most of the tracks on Kelis’ “Wanderland” album. Nevertheless, it’s a brilliant track/beat and it was definitely a game changer for not only Britney but the music industry. Soon after “Slave”, almost every pop girl wanted a track with The Neptunes and/or have their ‘good girl gone bad’ moment.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Joshyworld said:

“Slave” is hot but it was literally a copy and paste of JAY-Z’s “I Just Wanna Love U”, Philly’s Most Wanted “Please Don’t Mind”, Angie Martinez’ “Dem Thangz”, and most of the tracks on Kelis’ “Wanderland” album. Nevertheless, it’s a brilliant track/beat and it was definitely a game changer for not only Britney but the music industry. Soon after “Slave”, almost every pop girl wanted a track with The Neptunes and/or have their ‘good girl gone bad’ moment.

I could listen to Slave all day! Toxic, not so much :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block