She's SO predictable it's funny

3 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

oh look britney has a social media cycle, she’s so unhinged. she posted a hot pic here, a riveting post there… she’s so unhinged blah blah blah… do people actually fall for this… like the world doesn’t literally share the same type memes and content regularly 

But she's throwing shade at celebrities and attacking random fast food workers as part of her social media cycle, posting the same videos over and over again in a matter of a day and then deleting it, and then suspending her account for like 24 hours until she activates it again..yeah, I wouldn't say unhinged but it's definitely unhealthy. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

But she's throwing shade at celebrities and attacking random fast food workers as part of her social media cycle, posting the same videos over and over again in a matter of a day and then deleting it, and then suspending her account for like 24 hours until she activates it again..yeah, I wouldn't say unhinged but it's definitely unhealthy. 

okay first of all anakin, didn’t you ****** younglings, and you don’t even have both your legs. maybe you should focus on yourself instead of being worried about a jack in the box employee you don’t know. have you been to jack in the box lately, seriously doubt they care about people from the drive thru.

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block