New Britney post: The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl... I had to watch it back later with a camera hat showed ALL the secret **** talking moments

3 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Britney's post is negative. 

The tone is set from her post?

Haha, THIS!

Britney posts a negative post…

People respond negatively to it…

Half the Britney Fanbase: “Oh my god, why are people so negative?”

So you’d rather people feed into the toxicity that she keeps spewing? Please make it make sense…

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Sia said:

Haha, THIS!

So you’d rather people feed into the toxicity that she keeps spewing? Please make it make sense…

Personally,

I don't find her posts toxic.  She has vented about her abusive conservatorship, what her family has done to her, and in this post, it appears what she heard when people were talking about her behind her back.  Anyone would vent that out.  

If it were a close friend of mine, I'd sit down with them and listen and understand how the situation affects them, and then maybe offer up some advice.  

Britney and I aren't friends, but I adore her, so I read, and try to understand how she is feeling without being a jerk calling her petty, or telling her to get it over it and being childish pointing the finger that she started the negativity first.  

Easy solution is to grow up.  If you don't like it, don't follow and don't respond. 

• Love 5
On 1/10/2023 at 12:20 AM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I just re-read the caption and I completely missed the fact she said she had cameras that caught people talking **** about her on her wedding. If that is true, then I don’t think she’s being petty. She has every right to be upset.

Love how everyone is skipping over that part to just call Britney petty and annoying cuz we can't directly understand her captions lol. Mind you i'm sure half of these queens in here would WILLINGLY turn into bridezilla if something slightly moderate was inconveniencing them on their wedding day. 

No Way Wow GIF by grown-ish

Edited by Mr. AmericanDream
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

I as many other have been kind of turned off with many of her captions. This one, although odd, seems to reveal a way more uncomfortable picture than others could have seen. I don`t know, it just sounds that either she has persecution complex or she had absolutely no say about her wedding (something that has been kind of stated in previous captions by her). And if this is all real, sounds disgusting. Clout chasers invading her home being mean to her. I would be petty too. Other times I have rolled my eyes at her captions, but this paints a grim picture, specially because it presents her as powerless. If this free woman can not celebrate her wedding as she desires with whom she wants to and the only way she can let it out is through IG, it just draws a big question mark on many things. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 1/10/2023 at 12:24 AM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

How would you feel if you have an intimate wedding with the people you think you can be yourself and love you after experiencing 13 years of abuse, and then the cameras caught all those people talking **** about you in your own house on the night of the wedding? She has every right to be upset. 

Girl has all right to be upset at the people that caused the abuse on her, not on people who didn't.  Did you see the camera footage and get word-for-word quotes on who and what they said?  She needs healing and proper help, because as we saw with the Jack in the Box guy and others, she thinks anyone who says anything nice to her is pitying her or insulting her, when she's clearly taking it the wrong way... you can't just simply blindly agree with her or anyone for that matter without the full context. If they did in fact talk smack about her, then screw them. But I highly doubt that's what happened.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
On 1/9/2023 at 8:50 PM, KrisJ said:

Taking the fan lens off, this is really immature of Britney. Like relax…it was a surprise performance Why are you holding such a grudge over an innocent thing a zillion months after the wedding is over? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Let her speak her thoughts. Shes allowed to feel as she does. Did you live her nightmare? I do not see a correct way to act after years of others controlling you. Anger is what she feels and rightfully so.  Why does everyone expect perfection. She has severe trauma and How do you trust anyone . Honestly how would someone in her shoes trust a single soul? 

• Like 1

People need to come to terms with the fact that Britney is still going through it. She does not need an abusive conservatorship, but she expresses classic symptoms of bipolar disorder. She said in a previous post that there are times she sleeps for days. There are many posts where she seems manic. Even the more skintimate posts track. That means it can be challenging for her to regulate her emotions. Add to that she has legitimate trauma and distrust that she is navigating. She strikes me as just full of anger, which is understandable. She doesn't trust anyone and regardless of her freedom, that is very lonely and isolating. She needs space to do the work to feel at peace with her life. I don't know that social media helps that. But is up to her. And until then we might see her finding her way in ways that aren't perfect. 

On 1/10/2023 at 5:20 AM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I just re-read the caption and I completely missed the fact she said she had cameras that caught people talking **** about her on her wedding. If that is true, then I don’t think she’s being petty. She has every right to be upset.

I think the fact that she’s a 40 year old woman airing all of this out on social media is the petty part. It’s immature and boring honestly 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Sia said:

Haha, THIS!

For God's sake! So you blame this girl because she's mad about a drunk woman who behaved badly at her own wedding??? A day who was supposed to be one of the best day of your life (especially after being a prisonner with no right during 13 years)??? Are you f ...ing ok???

You're bunch of AW, you all will be the first ones to post a caption about it on IG and all over your social media to drag the hell out of your guest if this had happened to you!!! If someone pointed your husband in front of you to say, "he would match with this one better! They would make a cutter/better or whatever couple!" this is so rude AF and so insulting!!! Plus she said she heard stuff on camera!!!

HOW WOULD YOU REACT??? I know it's hard to imagine, because first of you don't have the brain for that and second off how could you imagine something that will never happen to you? And I'm only talking about... Finding a man who wants to marry you!:joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

L.T. minions get the hell out of here!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
On 1/10/2023 at 12:26 AM, BananaBoy98 said:

Maybe she needs friends around her who will be tough on her and tell her sternly that it's time to move on.

Move on from her trauma? Thats not how it works. Noone has the right tell her to "move on", she'll do when shes ready or not a all. What happened to her was traumatic and if she want to talk about it for the next 50 years then it is her prerogative.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

Move on from her trauma? Thats not how it works. Noone has the right tell her to "move on", she'll do when shes ready or not a all. What happened to her was traumatic and if she want to talk about it for the next 50 years then it is her prerogative.

Not looking back at what she didn't have, but what she can have now.

15 hours ago, ronron said:

Shes not gonna deal with stuff the way u want her to, shes had her own fair share of sh itty experiences like this one where she literally had no right to say sh it about. 

And if youre gonna judge the way shes expressing about this situation at least take the time to get the full facts, she mentioned she heard these people talk **** about her on a recording of her wedding after. 

Again with the people who love to talk big without even taking the time to understand what shes saying my god. 

I know she's gonna deal whatever she wants cuz she's another person, BUT WE ARE HERE IN A FORUM TO DISCUSS ****... So I think I am allowed to say an ADVICE if she's reading this.. Am I? Or Am I just allowed to post only when I'm 100% agree with her? don't you have 

power of discernment? And Imma "talk big" whenever I feel to cuz you don't pay my bills so deal with it. SHE'S WRONG IN HERE BY NOT LETTING GO SOMETHING SO STUPID FROM A HALF YEAR AGO...

Or don't you have friends and give advise when you feel someone is wrong? I think you don't.

37 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Yeah always so easy to say but when it will happen to you...

Looking back at what she didn't have? Seriously? They stole her FREEDOM not her Ipad!!! Freedom to think, freedom to act the way she wanted and still to these days she had to fight with these people!!! They put something, against her will, inside of her body, so she can't be pregnant and work! Helloooooooooooooooooo!!! Do you understand how traumatic it can be? Are you gonna be like, "I don't want to looking back at what I didn't have even if they put this thing in my freakin' b  alls! ??? If it will happen to you? They recorded her 24/24h, they forbade her to talk with people, dancers, etc...

They stole money from her, they stole time with her children, they stole her hapiness, her soul, her passion, her confidence, her trust into human! What do you really think she can have now with all this mess? She also has damage with her hand, the trauma etc... A broken family, broken relationship with her kids! She couldn't even build a relationship with some people so she can have a shoulder to lay on! Everyday is still a fight with team con, everyday "fans" are bashing her and don't understand the view of their own idol! This is what she has!!! So stop judging her, most of people would be under ground by now if they had to deal with only 30% of what she had and has to deal with!!! Pray for her instead of judging her, instead of judging a situation you can't understand because most of you have zero empathy!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
39 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

It looks like she is trying to do both. She has gotten married (moving on with her personal life) and recording new music (moving on with her career),  while at the same time dealing with her trauma( no matter how messy she does it).

Edited by cubasterd
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

I know she's gonna deal whatever she wants cuz she's another person, BUT WE ARE HERE IN A FORUM TO DISCUSS ****... So I think I am allowed to say an ADVICE if she's reading this.. Am I? Or Am I just allowed to post only when I'm 100% agree with her? don't you have 

power of discernment? And Imma "talk big" whenever I feel to cuz you don't pay my bills so deal with it. SHE'S WRONG IN HERE BY NOT LETTING GO SOMETHING SO STUPID FROM A HALF YEAR AGO...

Or don't you have friends and give advise when you feel someone is wrong? I think you don't.

Half a year ago? As in 6 months? You act like thats a long time. You make yourself look stupid when you say silly stuff like suggesting Britney let go of being wronged by others and then act as if "6 months' was sooo long ago. Do you pay your own bills? You can keep talking big but you're really just showing how young or inexperienced in life you really are. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

4 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

Half a year ago? As in 6 months? You act like thats a long time. You make yourself look stupid when you say silly stuff like suggesting Britney let go of being wronged by others and then act as if "6 months' was sooo long ago. Do you pay your own bills? You can keep talking big but you're really just showing how young or inexperienced in life you really are. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

hahaha so you're experienced by living pressed as **** for life? Yes, it's a long time for the thing we are discussing, the inexperienced one is you who choses to stay pressed an angry for a comment of a drunk woman who is not even that close to her. Check the facts, and you look stupid by just trying to justify everything she does. She's human and she can be wrong too, you know? do you know how life is?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block