New Britney post: The MOM points to my hubby and the pretty girl... I had to watch it back later with a camera hat showed ALL the secret **** talking moments

As far as we know Paris and Selena are the only ones who performed, so it must be about that surprise. But I don't think she is mad at that I think she is mad at the unidentified mystery person (Kathy or Selena's mom, not that mysterious after all) who has been talking **** and said some girl (probably Selena) would be a good match for Sam.

I don't believe Donatella, Madonna, Drew and certainly not Paris would be talking **** at her wedding behind her back.

madonna look it up GIF

Edited by nakedsoldier
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, Joel Santos said:

Six months have passed and she continues to attack the wedding guests. How can this be normal behavior? She'll end up alone, and probably no one will want to show up to another one of her parties.

It's only 6 months.  People remember a pimple they got in high school 20 years ago and still complain how it almost ruined their prom.  Let her vent if she wants to.  She isn't hurting you

• Like 2

britney needs to move on, seriously, it's gonna be 6 months. like who cares at this point??? I guess her marriage must have been their only major social interaction all year, which is worrying. How is it possible for Britney to get better if every time she gets together with people she starts to hold grudges about situations?:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading: that aint healthy for anybody 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block