The Britney and Elvis Presley ‘Toxic Las Vegas’ remix is out: listen

I actually really like it, it's fun! Is it a non-stop play kind of song? No, but it's a nice mash up between 2 legends :elton:

Also this song comes from the mind of Baz Lurhmann who got inspired while making Elvis. So this is harmless and in fact it's a bit of a gift to Britney's legacy. Buz is a big fan, he said it in the past and he even implied he'd like to make a movie about Britney someday. If u don't like this remix it's fine, just don't stream it, as simple as that :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Thanks for posting! I love it. Britney helping this up-and-coming artist be successful. Lol jk

There is a lot that Britney and Elvis have in common, including changing the musical landscape in Vegas, and similar controversies with having sensual dance moves, as well as being icons.

I think it's a nice nod to Britney to be included in the movie. Someone should make a fan music video using the HBO commercial footage from the DWAD promo 😃

• Like 1
23 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Queen of doing duets with legends only :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Elvis

Elton

Madonna

Rihanna

Michael

Georgio Moroder

Miley

Nicki

Kesha

̶I̶g̶g̶y̶

̶S̶a̶b̶i̶

̶D̶o̶n̶ ̶P̶h̶i̶l̶l̶i̶p̶

̶W̶i̶l̶l̶.̶I̶.̶a̶m̶

̶B̶a̶c̶k̶s̶t̶r̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶s̶

̶G̶-̶e̶a̶s̶y̶

̶T̶i̶n̶a̶s̶h̶a̶a̶a̶

̶P̶h̶a̶r̶r̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶i̶a̶m̶s̶

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on::scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on::scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on::scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on::scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on::scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

23 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Queen of doing duets with legends only :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Elvis

Elton

Madonna

Rihanna

Michael

Georgio Moroder

Miley

Nicki

Kesha

̶I̶g̶g̶y̶

̶S̶a̶b̶i̶

̶D̶o̶n̶ ̶P̶h̶i̶l̶l̶i̶p̶

̶W̶i̶l̶l̶.̶I̶.̶a̶m̶

̶B̶a̶c̶k̶s̶t̶r̶e̶e̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶s̶

̶G̶-̶e̶a̶s̶y̶

̶T̶i̶n̶a̶s̶h̶a̶a̶a̶

̶P̶h̶a̶r̶r̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶i̶a̶m̶s̶

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on::scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on::scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on::scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on::scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on::scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

How dare you forget the legendary Twililly Twililla twins 

• Haha 2
42 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I actually really like it, it's fun! Is it a non-stop play kind of song? No, but it's a nice mash up between 2 legends :elton:

Also this song comes from the mind of Baz Lurhmann who got inspired while making Elvis. So this is harmless and in fact it's a bit of a gift to Britney's legacy. Buz is a big fan, he said it in the past and he even implied he'd like to make a movie about Britney someday. If u don't like this remix it's fine, just don't stream it, as simple as that :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Well said! :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

It’s a no from me dawg :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

This does nothing for Britney’s legacy. Fight me. Next we’re gonna get those stupid ******* sped up versions. Or slowed with reverb. If you listen to those out of choice that’s tragic.

Everyone go stream Britney (aka her best self titled album) for the real legacy boost.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

It’s a no from me dawg :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

This does nothing for Britney’s legacy. Fight me. Next we’re gonna get those stupid ******* sped up versions. Or slowed with reverb. If you listen to those out of choice that’s tragic.

Everyone go stream Britney (aka her best self titled album) for the real legacy boost.

I love some of the slowed/reverb mixes thank you VERY much :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block