RS released the 200 Greatest Singers of All Time list - Britney's not on it (Update: RS replies)

I might have been a bit lenient without the inclusion of Britney Spears, but Taylor Swift is on the list, amongst others who do have strong vocal abilities.  I enjoy listening to Taylor, but Britney has the better voice. 

But to not include Celine? CELINE DION!? The woman who sang My Heart Will Go On in one take the very first time? No.  This is a crime. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Bo da toe said:

Kelly Clarkson at 194? Excuse me?!?!:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I didn’t even bother to look any further. Glad I don’t base my opinions on those of critics, aka people known to have the worst taste ever.:trash_throw_away_recycle:

It was at that point i closed out of it. Top 20 for sure, she can sing everything. 

• Love 1
Just now, Isla said:

I wasn’t expecting Britney to be on this list but it’s still a mess. Beyonce shouldn’t be that high. Rolling Stone have shown a lot of bias to her in recent years.

She deserves to be in top 200 come on. They had 200 spots and purposely decided to act like she doesn't exist. Just like Celine Dion.

They are such blatant payola just like Billboard

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

I mean did we REALLY thing Brit was gonna be on that list, cmon. and that's absolutely NO shade cuz I'll throw hands for my girl all day. MJ also didn't make the cut and that's FATHA to half those heaux's on the list. 

MJ made the list at 86…. That’s way too low in my opinion.

Edited by Isla
  • Like 1
Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

She deserves to be in top 200 come on. They had 200 spots and purposely decided to act like she doesn't exist. Just like Celine Dion.

They are such blatant payola just like Billboard

She’s a great singer but I wasn’t expecting it when you compare her to other legendary singers who are amazing vocalists. Britney has never really been recognised for her vocal talents unfortunately. Celine Dion should definitely be there though. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Isla said:

She’s a great singer but I wasn’t expecting it when you compare her to other legendary singers who are amazing vocalists. Britney has never really been recognised for her vocal talents unfortunately. Celine Dion should definitely be there though. 

I'd still put her on the list. She gave them too many hit covers not to be acknowledged.

5 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

A list without Celine is not a list.

Period.

I can’t even wrap my mind around that….she’s part of THE vocal trinity and she’s not on the list?!?! Lmao, talk about invalidating yourself as a reputable magazine. Rihanna over Kelly Clarkson and Christina Aguilera 😂😂😂 I can’t…

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, Emil87 said:

What a **** JOKE. Britney is a vocal actress, who can mold her voice to fit so many different genres of music, while still maintaining her signature sound and style. Her voice is underrated and honestly one of a kind.James Franco said it best..

Facts!! These critics are the worst! Britney is a literal God… who almost everyone in the industry takes inspiration from. 👸🏼

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block