RS released the 200 Greatest Singers of All Time list - Britney's not on it (Update: RS replies)

If it was top 200 performers of all time Britney needs to be there and honestly she should be in the top 10 of all time. Britney’s 1999-2003 performance dominance matches the heights of the greats (Michael, Prince, Janet). 

Britneys vocals are definitely underrated but the ridicule of not singing live and the controversy with others singing over her tracks in the later albums has tarnished the perception of her vocal abilities in the public eye. 

Edited by Onyxgirl17
  • Love 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

People like Billie Eilish shouldn't even be on that list. If her whispering is considered singing, I'm done :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

THANK YOU!

1 hour ago, britneybits2022 said:

Well Britney is not really considered a singer, but so isn’t Taylor. I don’t get why she’s on this list and Celine isn’t :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Celine is literally one of the best singers EVER.

Britney and Taylor are both singers that are known more for being entertainers than vocalist. Mariah, Whitney, Celine, Kelly, Xtwinka are singers who are known as vocalist.

31 minutes ago, BananaBoy98 said:

Madonna

:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:Madonna is on the list of “not allowed” with Billie Eyelash.

36 minutes ago, MarkSzmerdt said:

Same ! Saw KC ranked so low in the Top 200 and didn’t look further .. she should have been atleast in the Top 30 alongside Britney of course . 

Kelly is so underrated. She deserves top 20 at the LEAST.

Spoiler

Im being humble by not saying she deserves to be number 1.

Anyway… I know this is a Britney forum and I agree B deserves a spot on the list because she IS a vocalist. Every producer she’s worked with has praised her vocals. Whoever said that the constant lip sync “controversy” kinda diminished her reputation as such.

3 minutes ago, Bo da toe said:

Kelly is so underrated. She deserves top 20 at the LEAST.

Hide contents

Im being humble by not saying she deserves to be number 1.

Anyway… I know this is a Britney forum and I agree B deserves a spot on the list because she IS a vocalist. Every producer she’s worked with has praised her vocals. Whoever said that the constant lip sync “controversy” kinda diminished her reputation as such.

That rank is mess af and I'm not buying it 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block