Remember when Jessica Biel tried it with Britney?

This was right after Britney came out with her lingerie line. She knew what she was doing, and she tried it. If anything is mediocre, it’s this h0es entire career. Y’all remember this? She really thought she won by getting Justin..spacer.png

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Kevney said:

how is this about Brit? 

I mean she wrote that after Britney came out with her lingerie line, so it very well could be directed at her. Regardless, I just wanted to drag her tbh. I just can’t forget this interview..

WWW.CELE*****Y.COM

Cele*****y is a daily gossip and entertainment blog, started in 2006, which also focuses on liberal politics...

Is she really this delusional? The ONLY way she ever got acting jobs in the first place was because she was ****, her acting is “mediocre” at best. :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: So yea, for her to call out anything for being mediocre is ridiculous. 

I'm sure she's just salty that JT brings up Britney every chance he gets, while Britney stays unbothered so JT has to look for entertainment elsewhere

Exclusive-Justin-v2.jpg?strip=all&qualit
WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

MARRIED Justin Timberlake gets hands-on with new co-star Alisha Wainwright during a night out. Alisha, 30, was seen touching the knee of singer Justin — wed to actress Jessica...

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
46 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

I'm sure she's just salty that JT brings up Britney every chance he gets, while Britney stays unbothered so JT has to look for entertainment elsewhere

Exclusive-Justin-v2.jpg?strip=all&qualit
WWW.THESUN.CO.UK

MARRIED Justin Timberlake gets hands-on with new co-star Alisha Wainwright during a night out. Alisha, 30, was seen touching the knee of singer Justin — wed to actress Jessica...

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block