DELETE THIS THREAD @JORDAN MILLER

41 minutes ago, X_M said:

That´s it!!!

If mods don't delete this thread and ban this user for this I will take it as Jordan an his team are ok with this kind of post.

People have gone so far with this bull****, free speech is not an excuse to allow people to post thing that come out from their ***.

@Jordan Miller will you rise to the occasion or will you be an accomplice?

ENOUGH!!!

Free speech. It’s a Britney fan site and this is a Britney related topic that isn’t bashing her. What’s your issue? You can’t morph everything to your liking. This place is for all of us not just you.

Also @Jordan Miller can you PLEASE delete my account? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, gar said:

If done without her knowledge and consent it's a crime isn't it. The accuser has surely reported this to the authorities. If not they're just spreading malicious tittletattle.

Oh sorry I wasn’t implying that Britney didn’t know the marriage wasn’t legal. I was just saying DeuxMoi was just wondering if perhaps both Britney and Sam agreed the marriage would be symbolic and not necessarily legal. She also wondered the same about Nick and Priyanka since their marriage records also couldn’t be found, she wasn’t trying to be sinister.

I personally thing it’s legal but also wouldn’t be surprised (and would understand why) if the ceremony was symbolic.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Also @Jordan Miller can you PLEASE delete my account? 

I DM'd him well over a week ago requesting this and I haven't heard a peep. It seems he has time to interact in the chat and post threads boasting about BH's traffic - however, we are greeted with radio silence when it comes to him actually offering any useful help. 

@Jordan Miller - you should either make this functionality available to users/mods so you don't have to be pestered OR actually be present to offer this support considering you're the only one who can. 

Exhale has become the absolute pits over this last few months. Please delete my account. Thanks.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Damon said:

I DM'd him well over a week ago requesting this and I haven't heard a peep. It seems he has time to interact in the chat and post threads boasting about BH's traffic - however, we are greeted with radio silence when it comes to him actually offering any useful help. 

@Jordan Miller - you should either make this functionality available to users/mods so you don't have to be pestered OR actually be present to offer this support considering you're the only one who can. 

Exhale has become the absolute pits over this last few months. Please delete my account. Thanks.

Why do you need to have your account deleted? Why don’t you just sign off and don’t ever log back in again? The dramatics :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

This isn’t a paid subscription. Go away if you don’t like it.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
22 minutes ago, Damon said:

Stay daddy don't leave us :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, X_M said:

That´s it!!!

If mods don't delete this thread and ban this user for this I will take it as Jordan an his team are ok with this kind of post.

People have gone so far with this bull****, free speech is not an excuse to allow people to post thing that come out from their ***.

@Jordan Miller will you rise to the occasion or will you be an accomplice?

ENOUGH!!!

Everything that happens on this site has to go through his blessing. I have refrained from taking actions that would get reversed so do not lump everyone together please. I’ve had bans, locked threads, warning points reversed and now with the way anyone can post things on the main page I’ve just allowed things to continue as normal since I don’t feel empowered to take actions I think are beneficial 

• Love 2