DELETE THIS THREAD @JORDAN MILLER

Lol that user is just parroting dumb crap from Entys website….although the part about the wedding is interesting. I have heard DeuxMoi once speculate that she believes it’s possible the marriage was not legal because she couldn’t find the marriage records. Which honestly I would think is a good thing, imo it would be a bit predatory to marry someone in a fragile state (a state Britney herself admitted to being in around that time presumably because of the stress of the CON and court). But I’m probably just being dramatic, either way as long as she’s happy with the decision, I’m backing her.

And while I doubt it, I actually would hope Sam’s mom and sister are moved in so Britney’s not all alone (presumably) while Sam is out working. It’s good to be surrounded by family during such a stressful time.

• Haha 1

I think this blind item is awful! I refuse to believe this kind of atrocious rumor but the last sentence "her father and her husband"... Made me think...

Don't you guys find this weird that Team Con, her dad, J.L., Kevin, Larry, never came for Sam like he was...Intouchable? Which is totally wrong right? Nobody is 100% clean, you can find dirt on anybody if you want to... But they don't seem to be interested for that at all... Why? The best way to hurt Britney would be to also attack her husband right? They are working so hard to tarnish Britney and put her down but not even a single nasty move, rumor about Sam, I mean, usually when you stole something (huge amount of money/someone (Britney) from evil people they will come after you and try to destroy your *** for revenge, because you snatched their milk cow away from their hands! But no...

Sam (a random man) was also able to get TMZ sympathy, how? Because it's something Britney (a huge superstar) wasn't able to get in 10 years... I seriously try to trust and respect Britney's choices, even to love Sam, he "seems" to be a nice guy but they have so many weird things...

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Rebeccy Baby said:

Whoever published this has of course contacted the police and shared their concern? The press have approached the Spearses and local hospitals for comment? Otherwise they're just being mischievous aren't they.

• Haha 1

Also, are they seriously implying Selena’s father played a part in her death? Not only is that beyond disrespectful, it’s also 100% DEFAMATORY. Britneys father may be trash, but if you’ve ever seen an interview with Selena’s family, you could tell how broken hearted they all were, especially her father.

Perched/Perez/whoever tf you are, I hope 2023 slaps you with a cease and desist and a lawsuit. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, hello70 said:

Which honestly I would think is a good thing

If done without her knowledge and consent it's a crime isn't it. The accuser has surely reported this to the authorities. If not they're just spreading malicious tittletattle.

• Haha 1