Jeffre Star: "If you only knew the Truth about what they're doing to Britney + Kanye"

If yall aren't going to actually expose anything then don't say anything at all. When will it end?! 

Imagine claiming to have info that could help possibly expose horrible people doing harmful things to other humans and just teasing about it on twitter.

And you can save the whole "well they will come after me if i say anything" because you are treading lightly by saying anything at all. 

Just another day being a Britney fan. I honestly don't know how she deals with all the chaos.

I'm grateful I can walk away from it when I need to decompress

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Aymama said:

The Illuminati don’t actually call themselves the Illuminati, that’s a name regular people gave them.. but yes of course a very small percentage of the most wealthy people in the world exist and want to end anything that doesn’t align with their power structure. It’s really not a conspiracy. 

Those are 1% of a 1%. Come on now.

• Haha 1

He made at least 100 million. If they tried to ****** him or ‘end him’ like he says, he could have just left Hollywood and start a life out of the spotlights anywhere he wanted. He could be retiring like a king (or queen if he likes) in Switzerland, the Bahama’s or Italy and nobody would bat an eye. But nope he just likes the attention.

Edited by everybodygoesdown
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
Just now, everybodygoesdown said:

He made at least 100 million. If they tried to ****** him or ‘end him’ like he says, he could have just left Hollywood and start a life out of the spotlights anywhere he wanted. He could be retiring like a king (or queen if he likes) in Switzerland, the Bahama’s or Italy and nobody. But nope he just likes the attention.

Histrionic personality disorder. Feeds of attention and drama. Also, he's a ******* idiot.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

He made at least 100 million. If they tried to ****** him or ‘end him’ like he says, he could have just left Hollywood and start a life out of the spotlights anywhere he wanted. He could be retiring like a king (or queen if he likes) in Switzerland, the Bahama’s or Italy and nobody would bat an eye. But nope he just likes the attention.

Not trying to stick up for jeffree lmao, but he did move out of LA 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

he did move to a ranch 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block