That Surprise Witness : Let's Talk About Sam Asghari & Free Britney Theories

Matou

2 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Yes and BAnon will seethe.

An immigrant from Iran with no ties to Hollywood is not Team Con  :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

i think is not that drastic. at least my only question about him is how was he allowed to enter her life. was it an oversight? not necessarily something bad or sinter but i agree with her. it is odd that everything else was controlled but not him.

or maybe he was? i don't know i think im just limiting myself to be on the fence, it is odd.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I love her, she is educated, reasonable.

The only people that don’t like her are the ones that on their minds married Sam instead of Britney and jack off to the only thing going on for him (muscles and dental veneers) since he has no talent nor will he ever have a career as an actor. :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Of course their relationship was planted by team con… They wanted to keep Britney in checked with D. Britney couldn’t even buy her own Starbucks let alone have an organic relationship. 

I don’t think he is a plant. I think he played the game to stay around and advance a career. Con ended and he’s reaping the benefits. Any respectable man would’ve waited to marry someone they truly love. He’s another opportunist taking advantage of a woman with a big heart and a woman with absolutely no one else. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, leviathan said:

i think is not that drastic. at least my only question about him is how was he allowed to enter her life. was it an oversight? not necessarily something bad or sinter but i agree with her. it is odd that everything else was controlled but not him.

or maybe he was? i don't know i think im just limiting myself to be on the fence, it is odd.

Sam was a model and fitness person with no reputation behind him. He had no leverage over team con if ever he rocked the boat, her boyfriends did and were quite vocal once they weren't in Britney's life.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Matou said:

I thought there will be more but I agree with her and her position. Imo the "facility" period is reallyyy strange.

The ending audio is telling, what happened between what she said in court and now ?? :searching_looking:

Remember that Britney was being abused and held captive in a facility and Sam was just posting “my lioness, so proud of you”. A freaking rat with fake teeth and zero talent trying to make it in Hollywood, I can’t wait until Britney dumps him and finds a real man organically while being free.

• Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I love her, she is educated, reasonable.

The only people that don’t like her are the ones that on their minds married Sam instead of Britney and jack off to the only thing going on for him (muscles and dental veneers) since he has no talent nor will he ever have a career as an actor. :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

Of course their relationship was planted by team con… They wanted to keep Britney in checked with D. Britney couldn’t even buy her own Starbucks let alone have an organic relationship. 

don't be so drastic. let's just agree that its a question that remains but dont assume things.

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If she's "calling out" Exhale for not "allowing true debate" because there's been a call to limit conspiracy theories, then she's very much missing the point in my opinion. Debate for the sake of it useless. Its not true debate; its false equivalence and bias.

We can debate whether you like apples or oranges. We can debate whether or not toxic is her biggest hit or BOMT is...

Posting that everyone is a handler because Britney danced on Instagram and therefore is in a new conservatorship, and it's all greenscreened, body doubles, isn't a matter for debate. Its creating discourse for the sake of it without proof.

I'll say this again, Tsw has done incredible work but this isn't part of that, and as far as I'm concerned, further creating discourse for the sake it of it and pointing fingers at others who literally calling for the same thing you kinda feels adding fuel to the fire. 

All my opinion of course, but right now, I won't be paying attention to what she shares. If its not factual, i don't care for it.

she didn't say any of that at all.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Remember that Britney was being abused and held captive in a facility and Sam was just posting “my lioness, so proud of you”. A freaking rat with fake teeth and zero talent trying to make it in Hollywood, I can’t wait until Britney dumps him and finds a real man organically while being free.

she did say she learned about the movement form the TV... he didnt tell her?

but again, don't be so drastic and assume things. your comments do not help you.

Edited by leviathan
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.