Perez posts another video

42 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

So @Jordan Miller gave me 4 warning points for dissing this... em... let's say "person" we talking in this post. Now I'm so sure and it's so clear he's a good friend with him and he might be in the team that "absolutebritney" says he is.... I mean, I'm defending Britney and offending this one who's CONSTANTLY wanting to get fame talking and stirring shht about Britney. Jordan what's good?

Am I allowed to say this or imma gonna get blocked? banned? Cuz freedom of expression here is what lacks the most.

What is this? 2007? I thought we were past that....man, Team Con is on fire, that's for sure.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BritneyWiki said:

Why can't Britney just be direct in per posts? If she's mad at Sam, put it out there. If someone was rude to her, put them on blast. If she's happy and looking forward to meeting Sam's dad one day, make that CLEAR so people don't go down a spiral thinking the worst of you .

Exactly! She’s not under a conservatorship anymore that she has to disguise whatever she wants to say.

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

So @Jordan Miller gave me 4 warning points for dissing this... em... let's say "person" we talking in this post. Now I'm so sure and it's so clear he's a good friend with him and he might be in the team that "absolutebritney" says he is.... I mean, I'm defending Britney and offending this one who's CONSTANTLY wanting to get fame talking and stirring shht about Britney. Jordan what's good?

Am I allowed to say this or imma gonna get blocked? banned? Cuz freedom of expression here is what lacks the most.

There’s defending Britney, and then there’s breaking the rules you agreed to when signing up. His forum, his rules. Don’t like it, post elsewhere. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

There’s defending Britney, and then there’s breaking the rules you agreed to when signing up. His forum, his rules. Don’t like it, post elsewhere. 

oh I see another teamcon here defending what's undefendable. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: go off this is not a Perez or Jordan forum... it's a britney forum and defending Britney and dissing the ones who STILL WANT to take advantage of her is the main theme...

1 hour ago, BritneyWiki said:

Why can't Britney just be direct in per posts? If she's mad at Sam, put it out there. If someone was rude to her, put them on blast. If she's happy and looking forward to meeting Sam's dad one day, make that CLEAR so people don't go down a spiral thinking the worst of you .

Agreed free speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences 

and the consequence here is everyone is thinking Britney’s marriage is either fake or Sam did something to her

shes free know right? Why is she still speaking in code? I hope she’s ok

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, agustinmalandra said:

oh I see another teamcon here defending what's undefendable. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: go off this is not a Perez or Jordan forum... it's a britney forum and defending Britney and dissing the ones who STILL WANT to take advantage of her is the main theme...

Hahahaha team con 😂😂😂

Why would you even be here if you believed @Jordan Milleris on the other team? 

Get a grip.  What are you, mid 30s-40? calling people names on the internet. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block