The 2022 'Best Cuisines in the World' rankings, conducted by TasteAtlas

Style.

I, a Dutchman, cannot begin to fantom what people think of when they think about Dutch cuisine. Because when I think about that I think about “stamppot” :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: Tbh, there are several cuisines that ranked below us that deserve to rank higher :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: But then again, American cuisine ranked top 10 and I- :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Edited by mhally
  • Haha 4
3 minutes ago, mhally said:

I, a Dutchman, cannot begin to fantom what people think of when they think about Durch cuisine. Because when I think about that I think about “stamppot” :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: Tbh, there are several cuisines that ranked below us that deserve to rank higher :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: But then again, American cuisine ranked top 10 and I- :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

US payed for this :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

American cuisine before French cuisine? 

American cuisine being on the list at all :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Enter any French supermarket, butcher, boulangerie, pâtissier, fromagerie, or winery vs. enter any American equivalent with their GMO and hormones-nurtured food. Even McDonalds is 50x better in France than in the US. I’ve studied in the US and it is undoubted the worst country in terms of food that I’ve ever been to.

No Morocco or Lebanon on the list? LOL  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, mhally said:

I, a Dutchman, cannot begin to fantom what people think of when they think about Dutch cuisine. Because when I think about that I think about “stamppot” :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: Tbh, there are several cuisines that ranked below us that deserve to rank higher :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare: But then again, American cuisine ranked top 10 and I- :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

love me some stamppot in the winter ngl, or lekker bitterballen met fritjes :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

but yeah, Dutch cuisine is pretty much non existent. 

6 hours ago, do the thing said:

American cuisine before French cuisine? 

American cuisine being on the list at all :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

Enter any French supermarket, butcher, boulangerie, pâtissier, fromagerie, or winery vs. enter any American equivalent with their GMO and hormones-nurtured food. Even McDonalds is 50x better in France than in the US. I’ve studied in the US and it is undoubted the worst country in terms of food that I’ve ever been to.

No Morocco or Lebanon on the list? LOL  

Lebanon is there.

shouldn’t England be combined with the rest of the UK though to be ‘British cuisine’? 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, do the thing said:

I hope for you that there is no Scot over here :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Btw just noticed Lebanon. Can’t believe that English, Algerian or German cuisines are above it according to this bs ranking :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

I'm not Scottish ffff.... I've heard Lebanese food is good but I haven't tried it myself lol

• Haha 1

My country at the fifth place :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: The sheer versatility of Indian cuisine alone should place it in the top 3. Parsi (Iranian-Indian), Malayali, Mughal, Maharashtrian, Punjabi, Indo-Chinese, and more of these cuisines are >>>> :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: It's splendid because Indian cuisine is for everyone. Vegetarian/Vegan? We have rich vegetarian cuisine. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: Meat lover? Mughal and Punjabi cuisine :melt_weird_drift_wow: Seafood stan? South Indian meals :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: You can literally get anything

Thai and Iranian cuisine deserve to be placed higher and by that, I mean in the top 10 :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block