The 2022 'Best Cuisines in the World' rankings, conducted by TasteAtlas

Style.

On 12/26/2022 at 6:42 PM, Style. said:

US payed for this :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

They paid... to be 8th?

Side note. I’ll just come out and say it. Italians have really bland food. They’ve never heard of seasoning apparently. It’s baffling how bland their spaghetti and tomato sauce is or how plain a margarita pizza is.  

It’s completely ironic, I know. But go to Italy and you’ll see. 

59 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

They paid... to be 8th?

Side note. I’ll just come out and say it. Italians have really bland food. They’ve never heard of seasoning apparently. It’s baffling how bland their spaghetti and tomato sauce is or how plain a margarita pizza is.  

I’m spending my holidays in Italy and I don’t know what you’re talking about. Everything about their food is chef kissed and very healthy.:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

On 12/29/2022 at 1:07 PM, A.a.A said:

They paid... to be 8th?

have you actually been to italy?

if anything, while there, i’ve never finished pasta without sauce and seasoning remaining. unless you’re talking about pouring half a bottle of salt in your plate

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block