Perez blames Rosengart.

5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It is a banon user that is somehow still allowed here, it is not fans who can actually thinking logically sharing this.

There have always been conspiracies around Britney, even before Free Britney and her instagram

I remember around 2009-2010 people on Youtube were saying that she had Dissociative Identity Disorder or that she was a Illuminati MK Ultra industry slave 

The conspiracies will never stop, that's what happens when you are a REAL icon. 

Just now, MikeHunt said:

It’s pretty obvious they are in bed with the DailyMail. They amount of hate attacks on Harry and Meghan and the way they kiss the Royals in the UK’s bum. Not to mention they glossed over the ped0 Prince Andrew’s scandals. 

Omg I will be watching that Netflix Meg and Harry special on my ride back home tomorrow. I am ready to learn 

6 hours ago, unaware said:

y'all HATE him but y'all keep sharing and commenting his stuff

make it make sense 

Well hes a known public figure commenting on Britney mental state, and spreading conspiracy about her and people around her. Obviously we will talk about it! doesnt mean we secretly love Perez lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.