I'm back!! HAUX !!!

Buffie

36 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Take all the time you need, and when you are ready to return Exhale will be here for you. 🙏 

This person has repeatedly harassed me unprovoked, has had WPs and has been reported multiple times. They even changed their username multiple times to hide and even changed their name to 'Slaya' because they hate me so much. They tag me non-stop and send me numerous hate comments.

They will not be missed, they should be saying a permanent goodbye.

However, this is yet another example that trolls are free to roam and harass people here and are welcome to return. So disappointed but not surprised.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

This person has repeatedly harassed me unprovoked, has had WPs and has been reported multiple times. They even changed their username multiple times to hide and even changed their name to 'Slaya' because they hate me so much. They tag me non-stop and send me numerous hate comments.

They will not be missed, they should be saying a permanent goodbye.

However, this is yet another example that trolls are free to roam and harass people here and are welcome to return. So disappointed but not surprised.

Slayer seriously you need to take a chill pill, this is a forum not real life, nobody is harrassing you, how on earth is tagging people harrasment

You get offended literally of anything and if I trolled you a bit was because you were super abusive when you were a moderator

as I said take a chill pill, take it easy

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Buffie said:

Slayer seriously you need to take a chill pill, this is a forum not real life, nobody is harrassing you, how on earth is tagging people harrasment

You get offended literally of anything and if I trolled you a bit was because you were super abusive when you were a moderator

as I said take a chill pill, take it easy

@SlayOut @GlitterRain have you or have you not warned this user to stop harassing me? They were obviously tagging me in this thread as a 'joke' and to be sarcastic. 

All Jordan needs to do is look at your posting history, it won't take much work.

Good riddance and I hope you never return. If Jordan follows his new promise you should be permanently exiled.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

@SlayOut @GlitterRain have you or have you not warned this user to stop harassing me? They were obviously tagging me in this thread as a 'joke' and to be sarcastic. 

All Jordan needs to do is look at your posting history, it won't take much work.

Good riddance and I hope you never return. If Jordan follows his new promise you should be permanently exiled.

I insist, how is tagging people harrasment? tagging it's just a joke as you and i obviously don't get along

jezz relax

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Yes, we have responded accordingly to reports made about their posts. Repeatedly spamming posts and threads antagonizing another member is harassment. Please don’t use the disguise of “humor” as reason for your posts, @Buffie. No one is laughing. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Yes, we have responded accordingly to reports made about their posts. Repeatedly spamming posts and threads antagonizing another member is harassment. Please don’t use the disguise of “humor” as reason for your posts, @Buffie. No one is laughing. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I’m so sorry omg,im praying for her and hope she gets all the help she needs…… slayer u don’t deserve this omg  @Slayer

1 hour ago, Buffie said:

I insist, how is tagging people harrasment? tagging it's just a joke as you and i obviously don't get along

jezz relax

good riddance 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block