I'm back!! HAUX !!!

Buffie

21 minutes ago, Buffie said:

I dont take all your bad words in a personal way  this is just a forum lmao, its virtual, not real 

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

There are real people using the forum though who may be more sensitive than you. Being mindful of others is a good character trait and being kind costs nothing. None of us are perfect but we can all be better versions of ourselves :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

13 hours ago, Buffie said:

Slayer seriously you need to take a chill pill, this is a forum not real life, nobody is harrassing you, how on earth is tagging people harrasment

You get offended literally of anything and if I trolled you a bit was because you were super abusive when you were a moderator

as I said take a chill pill, take it easy

Amen :elton:

• Like 2
On 12/22/2022 at 7:08 PM, aleomg said:

BEBEEEE :( dime que es mentira que te vas. O sea, no sé si es sarcasmo o no, pero NO TE VAYAAAAAAS! :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

PLZ DON'T GO MI NOVIA LESBIANA PUTICA DE EXHALE :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Con quien me voy a meter los dedos durísimo en el qlo pensando en ti? :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Los posts parecen ser de sarcasmo y espero que sea eso. :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

IM BACK HAUX!!!! 

Dance Dancing GIF by Shay Mitchell

This is me dancing on the grave of all your low vibrations towards me !!! kiss my little white *** !!! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block