Khia celebrates 20th Anniversary of iconic Thug Misses album!

Khia is celebrating 20 years of the Thug Misses album which featured the legendary "My Neck, My Back", "K-Wang" and more! 

qhc7LTkF8SrQq1KEMWQoHZIcUpUYkVFYwnkm7I78
MUSIC.YOUTUBE.COM

A new music service with official albums, singles, videos, remixes, live performances and more for...

The album was released on April 23, 2002, to generally mixed reviews. David Jeffries of AllMusic gave the album 3/5 stars. He stated: "Khia's stuck-in-the-ghetto attitude is playful, honest, and endearing and carries her throughout the album, especially during the plentiful filler. Stripclub DJs and freaks of the night should track it down". Steve 'Flash' Juon of RapReviews later criticized the album, saying "In the end (no pun intended) Khia will definitely open eyes and turn heads with her debut album "Thug Misses" but doesn't have the music or the lyrics to carry forty-five plus minutes of rap on one album at this early point in her career. By combining her already confidant raps with some more divergent topics and an improved selection of beats, Khia may prove to have the staying power of her femme fatale contemporaries, but until then her debut album will have already taken up twelve of her fifteen minutes of fame. It's up to her to push the clock back and keep it ticking."[11]

Cheeeers  to the Queen!! 

7017sk.gif

710quy.gif

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block