‘Victoria Beckham’ by Victoria Beckham slaps 🤌🏼

Style.

1 hour ago, BananaBoy98 said:

I must agree. She has flat and boring voice.

I was told on the Forever album.

The track " Time Goes BY" SHE HITS A VERY NOTE THAT NEEDED AUTO TUNE..

COS the other 3 actually did the job,  but Victoria, once her verse hits..

And the end of her lines, it's like we now know why, you really weren't really there except for chorus vocals 

Yes,  Geri was bad, but like she sang in a talk raspy way, so she found her strength where Victoria didn't and it shows.  

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

then why couldn't Geri sing her part in Holler? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Holler is not a geri song,  hell none of that album is outside let love lead the way or goodbye  

Geri was never a r&B girl. 

Do you think she stayed thar would have happened  .

Schizophonic would have happened that's the reality. 

Most see Geri solo debut as the 3rd spice Girls album,not forever. 

3 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Holler is not a geri song,  hell none of that album is outside let love lead the way or goodbye  

Geri was never a r&B girl. 

Do you think she stayed thar would have happened  .

Schizophonic would have happened that's the reality. 

Most see Geri solo debut as the 3rd spice Girls album,not forever. 

the song still needed to be performed in full :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Spice Girls are one of the best pop bands in the world, but they could learn from Mexican groups that in their various reunions / comebacks they perform their songs with whatever assortment of members they at the moment. They're never like "X member wasn't in the group when this song was released, so they won't perform here" or "X song / part of a song was sung by a member that isn't in the group, then we'll skip it". They just do the corresponding arrangements :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Geri should've also performed Holler in the 2007 tour, but at least back then they justified it with the sort of "story" of Viva Forever - Holler - It's Raining Men

Yes, I like this album! I think it's very her, and I love that she had such a clear vision from the start.
Also, we should all buy that album for the cover alone, it is stunning and a serve!

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Geri should've also performed Holler in the 2007 tour, but at least back then they justified it with the sort of "story" of Viva Forever - Holler - It's Raining Men

What's that story?
They are so different without Geri that the "Forever" album can barely mix with anything prior, so I can understand them struggling to put it all together. Also, Geri is very nice but she's also a very big ego so I cannot see her singing anything she doesn't like 100%.

36 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Yes, I like this album! I think it's very her, and I love that she had such a clear vision from the start.
Also, we should all buy that album for the cover alone, it is stunning and a serve!

What's that story?
They are so different without Geri that the "Forever" album can barely mix with anything prior, so I can understand them struggling to put it all together. Also, Geri is very nice but she's also a very big ego so I cannot see her singing anything she doesn't like 100%.

The return of the Spice Girls tour is different,  that told the storyline of the group. 

When Viva Forever happens (a song The girls and Biff said was all Geri's idea and it's now known as Facts that Spicemania era was Geri's mastermind. The conquering the world,  America as well,cos it was and still is a difficult market to achieve fame outside Canada especially back then.. @Slayer knows this,  Little mix said in order to achieve the states you basically have to live here until the presence is established. Some acts it's not worth it,  Spice Girls lived in America for 7 months and that's why it worked).

But Geri left over a rumored relationship with Mel B went sour when she dated Jimmy and needed d, mel has been in relationships with both ***es,  Geri leaving was because of disrespect and having to see that relationship played out nightly so yeah it's understandable.

It's Also understandable why she acts like it didn't happen,  if she was to admit it happened it would reveal the truth of why she left the band, plus mel B is well known back then to actually hit some of the girls. 

Without Simon,  all of that anger and hostility,  plus the who's the leader,  Geri or Mel B in interviews seemed to actually be the one getting the questions.  

So yeah egos played a huge political role and as people said 5 girls,  it could be trouble as that's hard for a majority overrule considering 2 are always or 1 out voted by majority..

@jordeezy

She hasnt got a great voice but she did have some great songs. Midnight Fantasy is an absolute TUNE. also love A Mind Of Its Own, Not such an innocent Girl,  Every Part Of Me, This Groove

she was right though to quit music and go into fashion though. she did surprisingly  have a bit of success with her solo stuff and it wouldnt have lasted long, and she wouldnt be anywhere near as rich as she is now if she stuck to music

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.