What makes you most proud to be a Britney fan?

• Super Mods

I’m most proud that I’m a fan of someone who doesn’t care what others think and has showcased true strength and courage throughout the years  :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: I’m also proud of her dancing abilities. She really dominated the pop scene with her dancing :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

What makes you most proud to be a Britney fan? Let me know in the comments. I would love to know 🤍

• Love 3

I love this post! Way to post something positive around here to lighten the mood ❤️

I think one of the reasons I first fell in love with Britney is she was so relatable. Even with all her fame and success she never was “too good” for anyone or anything, and remained a fun loving, down to earth person who could sing and dance her butt off. 

I think that says a lot about Britney’s character, her values, and what kind of person she is. It’s rare to find someone as down to earth as she is who’s been as successful and famous for as long as she has.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, HB090916 said:

I love this post! Way to post something positive around here to lighten the mood ❤️

I think one of the reasons I first fell in love with Britney is she was so relatable. Even with all her fame and success she never was “too good” for anyone or anything, and remained a fun loving, down to earth person who could sing and dance her butt off. 

I think that says a lot about Britney’s character, her values, and what kind of person she is. It’s rare to find someone as down to earth as she is who’s been as successful and famous for as long as she has.

Of course! 🤍 that’s why I’m here! 

I agree with everything you said about our queen :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

I’m most proud that I’m a fan of someone who doesn’t care what others think and has showcased true strength and courage throughout the years  :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: I’m also proud of her dancing abilities. She really dominated the pop scene with her dancing :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

What makes you most proud to be a Britney fan? Let me know in the comments. I would love to know 🤍

AMEN TO THAT! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block