People are attacking/spamming Sam on instagram / UPDATE: He deactivated comments

7 minutes ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

Britney is not helping either, she is selfish if she cares about his husband reputation and career she would stop posting those nude photos. 

She’s selfish? She literally pays the bills boo. Every comment from you is negative 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Well, a big part of people's stupid behavior in general can easily be explained by the idea that some people like to follow the crowd and repeat like a sheep so they have the feeling they fit in, hoping the rest of the group think they're cool..............and here is a perfect exemple of that.

Sheep Eating GIF

95% of these "OMG WE NEED TO KNOW WHERE IS BRITNEY ASAP ?" don't even care about Britney at all.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Are you kidding me? You’re surprised? This is how people act to one another here all day. Clearly they don’t act different elsewhere. As time goes on a feel more and more out of place here. I was ranting in an earlier post calling exhale a place for degenerate clowns and it really is starting to feel that way. It’s a shame too because Jordan is the opposite and seems like a really good person who tries to be fair, understanding, and objective. The same can’t be said about the most active user base commenting on the daily. 

Well I know what you’re saying but I feel this is a different situation. What’s happening with Sam is there’s many many people all targeting and leaving nasty comments to him, whereas here it’s everyone all at each others throats! 🤣 

So it’s not so much of a ‘pile on’ to one person if that makes sense? I don’t see them THAT often but if I read nasty personal attacks on here I try to call them out because we can discuss - and disagree - without resorting to being vile about the person. 

Sam is having multiple accusations fired at him by thousands of people, I don’t blame him for blocking them and wouldn’t blame him if it got to him mentally. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block