Do you think Britney should go on SNL?

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please ensure that comments are on topic. Derailing this thread will result in consequences. Thank you! 

I wish! Fun idea but I started thinking about the reality of it. 
You have to think, what would Britney get out of it? Whatever they pay the hosts, if anything, won't be worth the stress and hard work for Britney. 
She doesn't need to promote anything or become more well known. 
Yes it could boost her image, but only if she does a great job. And if the public perceives her as flopping, it could solidify the end of her career. Not worth the risk at this point.

Maybe sometime far in the future she will have a resurgence and SNL will need Britney to revive it 😂

I really enjoyed her in How I Met Your Mother. Maybe a recurring role (for like a few episodes, a season tops) in a tv series that isn't live broadcasted. Depending on how she is received and how she feels about the experience they can limit her appearances to like three episodes or expand them to a couple more. She has really good comedic timing, so a lighthearted comedy show would be a good fit for her, I think. It's where she shines and there's less pressure to put out an award winning performance. She could just have fun with it!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, mhally said:

I really enjoyed her in How I Met Your Mother. Maybe a recurring role (for like a few episodes, a season tops) in a tv series that isn't live broadcasted. Depending on how she is received and how she feels about the experience they can limit her appearances to like three episodes or expand them to a couple more. She has really good comedic timing, so a lighthearted comedy show would be a good fit for her, I think. It's where she shines and there's less pressure to put out an award winning performance. She could just have fun with it!

Her comedic timing is perfect 🤍

Mm without revealing details I had quite reliably heard that Lorne had wanted her to appear on last years Christmas special / 2021 finale (not as musical guest). When I saw that she’s headed to New York this week (and rehearsals usually start on the Tuesday or Wednesday before the Saturday show…) Not getting my hopes up at all but the timing is interesting.

13 hours ago, charlenerose said:

Why do you constantly set yourself up with ridiculous threads like these? Until further notice, Britney is essentially RETIRED from the entertainment industry. Why is that a difficult concept for some of you to understand?

This! His threads are always the worst and nonsense. How did Exhale become this?

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block