Which female singer looks most beautiful with dark hair?

1 hour ago, Alieniated3 said:

Rihanna, Shakira, Katy and Dua>>>
Also have a soft spot for Dark Haired Gaga which I’m sad you didn’t list :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

spacer.png

this version of dark haired GaGa, or can you post what you were thinking? I’m curious because Gaga has been black haired, dark brown, medium brown, ash brown. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

this version of dark haired GaGa, or can you post what you were thinking? I’m curious because Gaga has been black haired, dark brown, medium brown, ash brown. 

She had plenty of Dark Hair moments in ARTPOP & CTC eras which would be enough for her to have a spot on this thread 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

And tons more! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Alieniated3 said:

She had plenty of Dark Hair moments in ARTPOP & CTC eras which would be enough for her to have a spot on this thread 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

And tons more! 

I agree she has many moments that qualifies her to be in this thread but she’s had so many variations of brunette hair, I wasn’t sure which was your favorite shade.  

She pulls off all hair colors. I like a medium brown on her the best or a super platinum blonde (I know it’s not brunette like this thread asks).
spacer.pngspacer.png

8 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I agree she has many moments that qualifies her to be in this thread but she’s had so many variations of brunette hair, I wasn’t sure which was your favorite shade.  

She pulls off all hair colors. I like a medium brown on her the best or a super platinum blonde (I know it’s not brunette like this thread asks).
spacer.pngspacer.png

Yes that’s true as she as done like every color. I love the dark brown & ASIB brown with highlights but the Black from what I posted is my fav <3 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block