Britney with black hair, which one is your favorite?

40 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I can see that.

She looks terrible in the pic with Sam.

She's sadly aged so much but its not her fault, 

its the damn conservatorship that did that to her.

I thought the same
But after she was free, she has incredibly rejuvenated, she looks fresher and more natural, I guess she hasn't done "funny things" anymore, I wonder how she will look now with black hair? :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Alex Murr said:

I thought the same
But after she was free, she has incredibly rejuvenated, she looks fresher and more natural, I guess she hasn't done "funny things" anymore, I wonder how she will look now with black hair? :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

I blame her dad and her team for that. I mean she said that her dad was constantly body shaming her, I strongly believe he criticized other parts of her appearance than just her weight. Remember she couldn’t do anything without permission from her dad and I highly doubt that he didn’t play a role in her appearance and I think he possibly forced her to do all that stuff against her will, but we’ll see if she touches on that in her book. 

After the conservatorship ended, she’s looked healthy, rested, radiant, youthful, and relaxed in I say a VERY long time. She looks like Britney.  She really doesn’t look 40 to me. To me that says a lot that the conservatorship wasn’t good for her as they tried to pass it off to be.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

I thought the same

True.

Maybe the "fun stuff" was Team Con's idea and not Britney.

It would explain why she looked awful in the conservatorship

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.