Will Kevin Federline use Britney's sons for money?

Yes. I’ve thought of this for years that once the boys are legal adults, they’ll get into the entertainment industry. I used to think they’d just go the route of modeling or influencer like other celeb kids, but that was when they were seeing Britney. Now that there is no connection, if Britney still doesn’t have a relationship with the boys (God willing they do), KFed will pressure the boys to do a family reality show, so he gets paid. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

LOL at Jayden and K-Fed thinking he is going somewhere. 

Britney had been taking dance lessons and appearing in pageants since 3 and was in Mickey Mouse club by middle school. She attended performing arts school in NYC and appeared in off-broadway shows. Then she got her record deal at 15/16 and still worked her *** off promoting all around the world and spending hours in dance rehearsals. 

These lazy mother effers think that doing one interview with a Jeffrey Epstein sympathizer, where they trash their mother, is what will give him a career? :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block