Will Kevin Federline use Britney's sons for money?

he is  getting paychecks till they r 18 from Britney whilst trashing her name and posting secretly recorded videos.  So the question should be will he stop or  continue to use their sons to have money, attention? I don't think he'll stop as he probably likes his way of living without working very much.

• Like 1

I hate posts in Exhale involving her kids bc it always reveals the ugly side of this fanbase. I wish Jordan would lock posts involving her minor kids. @Jordan Miller   

The fact that some of you feel so emboldened to call her kids names (and even like said posts involving name calling of minor children) is 🤢.

We can love Britney and hate what Kfed allowed the boys to do, WITHOUT attacking her kids. Kids that you do not know. They know Britney, not us. Their experience with her as HER KIDS cannot be compared to our experience with Britney AS FANS.  Britney will not like you more if you trash her kids, in fact she’d probably tell you to F*^K OFF after reading the weird things you guys post about her children. Any mother would.

Try showing some love and support for Britney that doesn’t involve trashing her own children. She loves her boys more than anything in the world. Those of you attacking her minor kids are sick and such an embarrassment to Britney and to this fanbase, just like Banon. 

But go ahead and leave a 😂 on this post, When in reality, Britney would likely agree when I say….

Episode 7 Wow GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, hello70 said:

I hate posts in Exhale involving her kids bc it always reveals the ugly side of this fanbase. I wish Jordan would lock posts involving her minor kids. @Jordan Miller   

The fact that some of you feel so emboldened to call her kids names (and even like said posts involving name calling of minor children) is 🤢.

We can love Britney and hate what Kfed allowed the boys to do, WITHOUT attacking her kids. Kids that you do not know. They know Britney, not us. Their experience with her as HER KIDS cannot be compared to our experience with Britney AS FANS.  Britney will not like you more if you trash her kids, in fact she’d probably tell you to F*^K OFF after reading the weird things you guys post about her children. Any mother would.

Try showing some love and support for Britney that doesn’t involve trashing her own children. She loves her boys more than anything in the world. Those of you attacking her minor kids are sick and such an embarrassment to this fanbase, just like Banon. 

But go ahead and leave a 😂 on this post, When in reality, Britney would likely agree when I say….

Episode 7 Wow GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

spacer.png

Her “kids” that she loves more than anything have completely turned on her. They are also not little children, so Id say it’s fair game to call them out at this point. Jayden himself has said his grandpa is a “****” and “gay” and should die. Are you OK with that hateful language? If he’s old enough to talk that talk, he’s old enough to walk that walk. Mothers will love their children no matter what, but it doesn’t mean we have to reframe from calling them out on their ******t. You sound ridiculous and sick yourself.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

Her “kids” that she loves more than anything have completely turned on her. They are also not little children, so Id say it’s fair game to call them out at this point. Jayden himself has said his grandpa is a “****” and “gay” and should die. Are you OK with that hateful language? If he’s old enough to talk that talk, he’s old enough to walk that walk. Mothers will love their children no matter what, but it doesn’t mean we have to reframe from calling them out on their ******t. You sound ridiculous and sick yourself.

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

How I sleep knowing I'm not one of the deranged "fans" speaking horribly on her minor children in a chat forum:

Sleep Sleeping GIF by K.I.D

Some of you looking every bit of the psycho that Britney and her team thinks you are.

Britney Spears Ugh GIF

The gag is that she (and any mother) would 100% cuss you out if she saw what you wrote about her children. And yet you think you did something good by Britney hahaha :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

40 minutes ago, hello70 said:

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

spacer.png

Her teenaged sons are entitled little shi**heads and if they’re old enough to use words as “gay” as a slur, they’re old enough to handle getting called the s**theads they are. Deal with it. Shes sacrificed most of her 20s and 30s just so she can have a roll in their lives, and that’s how they chose to repay her. I don’t care if that’s her blood, it’s foul and disgusting. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

spacer.png

Her teenaged sons are entitled little shi**heads and if they’re old enough to use words as “gay” as a slur, they’re old enough to handle getting called the s**theads they are. Deal with it. Shes sacrificed most of her 20s and 30s just so she can have a roll in their lives, and that’s how they chose to repay her. I don’t care if that’s her blood, it’s foul and disgusting. 

spacer.png

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Lmaooo whatever you need to tell yourself😂 byeeee

• Haha 1

You know what’s crazy. These two should be Hollywood royalty. 
Like Beckham’s kids, or the kardashians or the jacksons. 

They dress and act ..”poor”- for lack of a better word. Like they’re dad tbh.. it’s so upsetting. They’re the children of Britney ******* Spears. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block