Body ache

Box Office Pro updated its prediction of the Box Office for #Avatar WoW, increasing it by 9%. They predict that Avatar WoW will have a 1st weekend box office of $167 - $192 million & a cumulative U S box office of $662 - $861 million. Worldwide will likely be $1.8 - $2.2 billion. pic.twitter.com/u28hTryjjh

— Avatar Sequels (@avatarsequelsbr) December 9, 2022

Reviews seem to be good. They spent a ton of money on ads. I see ads for this everywhere so I hope they get their money back.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

I still did not watch the first movie :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Excuse me?! It’s literally one of the greatest movies made. It’s everything! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Omg what?! Get to watching this weekend ASAP! It's amazing.

Can't wait to see the new one!

Same! I loved the first one so much! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block