Body ache

James Cameron has a deal with Disney in theaters til he tops his film. 

Tom cruises proved with Top Gun, there's no need for a streaming platform.

It's just an excuse at this point. 

People were okay with life pre covid,,now they're not,  it's rather stay home,  i have everything there. 

Do you even have friends at this point is half of the commentary now. 

Let me just add a shameless plug to my own YouTube channel where few weeks ago I uploaded a walking tour from Disney's Animal Kingdom's Pandora - The World of Avatar. You can see how beautifully this part of the park is created

:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Plus there will be 4 more nature soundscape videos from Pandora released this week, so consider subscribing to stay up to date :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

They are 1 hour long and you can hear relaxing waterfall sounds and Pandoran animals' ambient noise. It can be played in the background for meditation, deep focus, sleep or overall relaxation :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

It was ok. I liked the idea but the execution wasn't there.

spoiler:

Spoiler

The plot revolved too much around Jack and the colonel hashing it out which will probably go well into the 5th movie. The beginning and middle dragged on while the ending didn't really resolve anything. I liked some moments here and there like when the whales started to fight back and when Neytiri went all haywire after they killed her son. James Cameron does really well in showcasing human emotion after a significant event like he did in Aliens when Sigourney's character went after the alien to protect the girl. I also don't understand how the military funded a mission to hunt down one guy. It didn't make sense to me unless if Cameron wanted to have a Terminator type villain. Either way it didn't work for me. I would have liked to seen something different than a more simple rehash of the first movie. I expected something better tbh. Also considering what happened in the first movie, they should have shown human volunteers from earth traveling to Pandora to help the natives or even to just donate weapons to defend themselves with. The bows and arrows don't work for me. There were so many ways this plot could have gone but in the end it was just ok.

Watched it last week, it was incredible.

im not usually a fan of sequels that focus on the babies but this one did it well and meshed in the importance of family ties in its storytelling, and discussed many complex themes without pandering on woke topics. The visuals were a technical achievement in Hollywood.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block