Britney : "Come on **** girl’s mom … take the mic"

Just now, Applejack said:

right, some things do have a hidden meaning, but people are making all of this a big deal. we're not supposed to get every thing.

it's the only way they can fake concern or push the "she's crazy" team con agenda!!!!! some members here could take a lesson from britney's art of how to be subtle cause their agendas are obvious and disgusting.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, easy said:

a lot of the time i think britney's "confusing" captions are very nuanced to someone in particular and we're not supposed to get it or or understand. a prime example and reminder to stop judging her on every little thing. stop analyzing her every word, thought, and expression.

yet some of ya'll people here do it constantly, likes it's ya'll jobbbbbb

this is 2007 all over again... don't you remember when she used her web to post random thoughts and crazy stuff without any sense? 

Like when she ask for help to name her album and randomly talk about Lindsay in that title omg it's like Lindsay Lohan ok

we thought she was so cool and rebellious but I think she was starting to have those maniac episodes

people will do what they always do so it's no surprise she repeats the same pattern. She is not okay

Its was not okay to be held under a conservatorship, but it's also not okay have a mental condition and not medicate yourself

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Slaya said:

this is 2007 all over again... don't you remember when she used her web to post random thoughts and crazy stuff without any sense? 

Like when she ask for help to name her album and randomly talk about Lindsay in that title omg it's like Lindsay Lohan ok (she was the selena back then) 

Also the go to the light and see Jesus speech

we thought she was so cool and rebellious but I think she was starting to have those maniac episodes

people will do what they always do so it's no surprise she repeats the same pattern. She is not okay

Its was not okay to be held under a conservatorship, but it's also not okay have a mental condition and not medicate yourself

20 minutes ago, Slaya said:

Like when she ask for help to name her album and randomly talk about Lindsay in that title omg it's like Lindsay Lohan ok

There was nothing weird about her posts back then, they were direct responses to the media and very sarcastic.

Her posts now are completely different.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Slaya said:

Post of the year. She is not ok. It’s very sad

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block