Britney : "Come on **** girl’s mom … take the mic"

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What a sad way to spend her Birthday uploading old posts and seeming alone and isolated.

Hopefully she's celebrating her day today and finding some happiness in her 41st B day.

What a sad life for you to be spending it commenting on a celeb’s “sad birthday” lol

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

What a sad way to spend her Birthday uploading old posts and seeming alone and isolated.

Hopefully she's celebrating her day today and finding some happiness in her 41st B day.

THIS!

But some fans think this is cool and nice and everything is fine. This is sad. She is lost. Shes has no one.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, easy said:

a lot of the time i think britney's "confusing" captions are very nuanced to someone in particular and we're not supposed to get it or or understand. a prime example and reminder to stop judging her on every little thing. stop analyzing her every word, thought, and expression.

right, some things do have a hidden meaning, but people are making all of this a big deal. we're not supposed to get every thing.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, willys said:

THIS!

But some fans think this is cool and nice and everything is fine. This is sad. She is lost. Shes has no one.

um... because she brought up her phone for 5 minutes to post on instagram she has no one? What?

then I must be the loneliest person in the world if I still take time to post here lmao

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block